Coy Jandreau From Collider Videos.

It’s true I gooogled it and found a video he did way back in 2015 with a lesbian where he said he has done things with men and talks about it shockingly in detail. He then mentions he did a video earlier when he said that he may be bi. I couldn’t find that one but hes Open for sure. if he identifies as Bi vs fluid though is up for discussion because he does mention he didn’t like some things , but still believes you fall in love with the person not the gender. this makes me like him even more now and also makes me wonder if occasionally he does still dabble if hismwife lets him. Hopefully with coy! Lol

if I can find the video again I’ll post.

Can you link the video with the lesbian

He says he expirimented but isn't bi.

He lost a lot of weight so im curious to see what he looks like shirtless now. But now that hems married ig he probably wont be experimenting with many more guys huh
That depends on whatever him and his wife has a greed on. Just because he’s married doesn’t mean he can’t play with other men ( if he wants). As we all know now days all married couples are not black and white by any means! He may not dabble in that anymore or he may.