Coy Jandreau From Collider Videos.

He seems to hint that’s he Bi in his latest podcast. He talks about A Knights Tale being his sexual awakening with it having an attractive cast and his producer says “it answered a few questions for me in life” and Coy replies “it raised a few questions for me. And they’ve still not been answered. The fact Heath Ledger is just as attractive as Sharon Osterman (I don’t know how to spell that its the female lead) made me go wait how do I feel about sexuality.”

so that’s as close to a confirmation as I guess we’ll ever get
He is my number 1 crush. As a massive massive comic book fan and a lover of redheads, he's my ideal bf

Is there anything on his new rockstars co star Zach Huddleston
I wish!! He seems to be pretty fit but sadly his instagram is private so i couldn't find anything on him.
I took this screenshot a while back when his tiddies were filling that shirt nicely...

Attachments

I wish!! He seems to be pretty fit but sadly his instagram is private so i couldn't find anything on him.
I took this screenshot a while back when his tiddies were filling that shirt nicely...
I was also able to find this from a TikTok they posted about the 100th episode of the breakroom. Need to see him naked!

Attachments

Coy just said on a livestream that he's definitely considered starting an OnlyFans, but that it most likely would not align with his job as a media person. Sounds like he could be convinced...

I don't really want to watch the whole thing, especially cause I have not seen the new Black Panther yet. Do you happen to have a time stamp?

Coy just said on a livestream that he's definitely considered starting an OnlyFans, but that it most likely would not align with his job as a media person. Sounds like he could be convinced...
Would be willing to spend a FORTUNE on Coy. Damn I’ve been waiting for this for a LONG time.

Reactions: faruqq
Which liveatream? You have a link?