Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

Yeah, I think OF will always make money but it's probably seeing some drop off because of this type of stuff. Part of the allure was being able to communicate with the creator. If you take that out of the equation, a lot of the excitement is gone for the consumer.

There's so much ass and dick on the internet it's not even really special from person to person anymore lol.....
I totally agree with your point that there's an extreme oversaturation of ass and dick on the internet now, so much to the point that there's hardly anything special or unique about posting content like that anymore. One of the biggest things all these content creators have going for them is their personality, and their willingness to interact with their fans and to make those interactions feel personal and genuine. Without that it's like you're pretty much interacting with yet another lifeless profile with a copy/paste great body, but not much else.

Wow what happened to this guy? He used to be hot

jojo-siwa-jojo-siwa-karma.gif

As someone who lives where’s he’s from, his looks were always this basic you all were just too busy being dickmatized. LOL

Honestly it was the ass for me. It had me mesmerized until I saw how vile he was to people who commented on instagram. Awful person.

In the grand scheme of things his body isn’t even one of the best on social media. Don’t get me wrong he was fun to look at in the gym when he lived here in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. He was a bigger fish in a small pond. But now that he’s gone, and viewed from a distance, he’s boring. And yes, his personality sucks. He acts superior to people online, and had no problem taking money from gay people on his OF while treating them like crap on other social platforms. Complete dumpster fire of a human being and it’s lead to most of his life being a train wreck. Goes to show that a few dollars in his pocket and a decent social media following didn’t change him much.
All this is accurate, but the hammer is quite impressive :D