Cruising london

Does anybody know if the male steam room in Nuffield Health City has reopened? Also is Nuffield Moorgate any good?
Was at Nuffield City this morning (first time there in a long time having changed jobs. Can confirm that the steamroom in the mens changing room is closed. The language on the closed sign gives no suggestion that it will reopen.

I used to use that steamroom a lot and have had many happy encounters. 99% of the time respect was shown to everyone in the steamroom and nothing would happen unless everyone gave off the right signals, and once started all would stop and cover up if someone came in. All very respectful of those who wished for no extra activities. Very occasionally however there would be a rogue character, the sort of guy just sitting there erect and waving his cock at everyone. It would be such a shame if such a small minority has ruined it for so many.
May have to give Nuffield Moorgate a go when next over that way.
 
Anyone know if there is any cheap way to join or get into Nuffield Moorgate? It seems so expensive
 
Anyone know if there is any cheap way to join or get into Nuffield Moorgate? It seems so expensive
The walk-up prices are high. They do offer huge corporate discounts if your work or health insurance has a deal.

Some of the Nuffield branches are on the classpass type services I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 27553821
What’s the latest news on Liverpool St ? Been there a few times but not lately and had some decent fun but last time I was coming out , police were going in so made me feel a bit nervous. May have been nothing to do with lads cruising but still made me feel uneasy.
 
Years ago, not being out and quite closeted, I over heard a gay work colleague talking to a mate of his on the phone about a hot cruising spot he'd tried out and that it was great, but a bit too far for him to go to again.
Of course I didn't ask any questions, but got the details down and decided to go one night.
(not going to mention where - but a big service station off the M40.)
The service station has 2 car parks, one for regular motorists, the other for the large HGV drivers.
I parked my car in the regular car park and walked towards the lorry car park, and to the surrounding bushes. There must have been over 60 or 70 lorries all parked there for the night.
Quite a few of the drivers had their cabin doors open and were just chilling out, smoking, resting etc. just looking at what was around. One guy, in his 40's quietly whistled over to me and as I went to see what he wanted, he said "You here to service?" (he was very careful with is words.) I nodded and he said jump up.
I blew his thick hairy cock for about 20 minutes before he shot his load everywhere.
Hungry for more, I walked between the lorries and to cut a long story short, blew about 2 or 3 more.
Last guy, in his forties again, chatted with me a bit and said he loved getting head from guys, as his wife never did it and how much better a guy is at giving head.
I asked him about all the other guys there and he said virtually all are married, with families or have a g/f, but being away from home for days on end, they have "needs" but none of the them would help another truck driver out, as there are so many gay guys cruising the lorry park (true, I did see a few walking around) and it's about "your reputation"
So, it was ok to be blown by someone off the beaten track, but not by one of your own.
Some used to stand outside pissing, letting you see their cocks, others were a bit more private.
The majority I serviced were English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German and the odd Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian. Some would watch porn on their phones as I blew them, others would lie back and enjoy it, being quiet and laid back, letting you do all the work, others could be quite aggressive and dominant. I remember one guy from Yorkshire in his thirties was very aggressive and as soon as he blew his load in my mouth, said "Now, fuck off - gay cunt!"
Charming fellow! A true homophobic alpha. Yet he wanted a blow. Figure that one out!

I can't tell you how many guys I serviced over the summer months, all ages, all backgrounds, from late twenties to their late fifties.
Haven't been in ages, would love to go again, but..........no idea if it still goes on, as this was a year before covid, and to be honest, have lost my bottle a bit!
 
Years ago, not being out and quite closeted, I over heard a gay work colleague talking to a mate of his on the phone about a hot cruising spot he'd tried out and that it was great, but a bit too far for him to go to again.
Of course I didn't ask any questions, but got the details down and decided to go one night.
(not going to mention where - but a big service station off the M40.)
The service station has 2 car parks, one for regular motorists, the other for the large HGV drivers.
I parked my car in the regular car park and walked towards the lorry car park, and to the surrounding bushes. There must have been over 60 or 70 lorries all parked there for the night.
Quite a few of the drivers had their cabin doors open and were just chilling out, smoking, resting etc. just looking at what was around. One guy, in his 40's quietly whistled over to me and as I went to see what he wanted, he said "You here to service?" (he was very careful with is words.) I nodded and he said jump up.
I blew his thick hairy cock for about 20 minutes before he shot his load everywhere.
Hungry for more, I walked between the lorries and to cut a long story short, blew about 2 or 3 more.
Last guy, in his forties again, chatted with me a bit and said he loved getting head from guys, as his wife never did it and how much better a guy is at giving head.
I asked him about all the other guys there and he said virtually all are married, with families or have a g/f, but being away from home for days on end, they have "needs" but none of the them would help another truck driver out, as there are so many gay guys cruising the lorry park (true, I did see a few walking around) and it's about "your reputation"
So, it was ok to be blown by someone off the beaten track, but not by one of your own.
Some used to stand outside pissing, letting you see their cocks, others were a bit more private.
The majority I serviced were English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German and the odd Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian. Some would watch porn on their phones as I blew them, others would lie back and enjoy it, being quiet and laid back, letting you do all the work, others could be quite aggressive and dominant. I remember one guy from Yorkshire in his thirties was very aggressive and as soon as he blew his load in my mouth, said "Now, fuck off - gay cunt!"
Charming fellow! A true homophobic alpha. Yet he wanted a blow. Figure that one out!

I can't tell you how many guys I serviced over the summer months, all ages, all backgrounds, from late twenties to their late fifties.
Haven't been in ages, would love to go again, but..........no idea if it still goes on, as this was a year before covid, and to be honest, have lost my bottle a bit!
Oh I’m sure it still goes on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted16521311
I’m heading there now, message me here and I’ll be on Grindr
 
Years ago, not being out and quite closeted, I over heard a gay work colleague talking to a mate of his on the phone about a hot cruising spot he'd tried out and that it was great, but a bit too far for him to go to again.
Of course I didn't ask any questions, but got the details down and decided to go one night.
(not going to mention where - but a big service station off the M40.)
The service station has 2 car parks, one for regular motorists, the other for the large HGV drivers.
I parked my car in the regular car park and walked towards the lorry car park, and to the surrounding bushes. There must have been over 60 or 70 lorries all parked there for the night.
Quite a few of the drivers had their cabin doors open and were just chilling out, smoking, resting etc. just looking at what was around. One guy, in his 40's quietly whistled over to me and as I went to see what he wanted, he said "You here to service?" (he was very careful with is words.) I nodded and he said jump up.
I blew his thick hairy cock for about 20 minutes before he shot his load everywhere.
Hungry for more, I walked between the lorries and to cut a long story short, blew about 2 or 3 more.
Last guy, in his forties again, chatted with me a bit and said he loved getting head from guys, as his wife never did it and how much better a guy is at giving head.
I asked him about all the other guys there and he said virtually all are married, with families or have a g/f, but being away from home for days on end, they have "needs" but none of the them would help another truck driver out, as there are so many gay guys cruising the lorry park (true, I did see a few walking around) and it's about "your reputation"
So, it was ok to be blown by someone off the beaten track, but not by one of your own.
Some used to stand outside pissing, letting you see their cocks, others were a bit more private.
The majority I serviced were English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German and the odd Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian. Some would watch porn on their phones as I blew them, others would lie back and enjoy it, being quiet and laid back, letting you do all the work, others could be quite aggressive and dominant. I remember one guy from Yorkshire in his thirties was very aggressive and as soon as he blew his load in my mouth, said "Now, fuck off - gay cunt!"
Charming fellow! A true homophobic alpha. Yet he wanted a blow. Figure that one out!

I can't tell you how many guys I serviced over the summer months, all ages, all backgrounds, from late twenties to their late fifties.
Haven't been in ages, would love to go again, but..........no idea if it still goes on, as this was a year before covid, and to be honest, have lost my bottle a bit!
Hot story. Can you reveal exactly where this service station is? Not so familiar with the services. Cheers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukbloke6