Cruising london

Wagamama at Canary Wharf...? Don't the staff notice guys wandering in randomly and not reappearing for a while...?

Reactions: CarterJames23

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Action is definitely rife! I fully understand what y'all mean haha while I am a chilled guy though, the sleazy, somewhat off looking ones that follow you around everywhere do my nut in. Stopped by there today and there was some Arab guy nonchalantly flashing his erection to me. Kept parking up by me and watching me or violently bashing away at himself. He looked like a right wrong 'un. At first I didn't care, but in the end I just walked away for the twentieth fecking time until he got the message. It's new to me so I respect these newfound grounds, and don't wanna draw attention to anyone else having their fun but it's not the first time I've wanted to say piss off. Definitely interesting observing the people in there. Least until you put your head up and realise the cleaner is glaring at you!
Good just to have a wank amongst my fellow man and not care for anything else. Definitely gotta try it out during the immediate after work hours...

I did go to Euston though, just once. I almost can't imagine anything going on there, just by how openly obvious it seems??

Adventor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I visited this week the cleaner was standing watching two guys wanking at the urinals, it was a bit strange it was like he was waiting for them to finish so he could clean up.... Shame he was there coz a cute black guy was eyeing me up!

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heading to London this June, and love that I found this thread! Definitely interested in learning about more cruising spots ;)

It's certainly full of action... the OP was definitely right! Sure you'll have a warm welcome haha