Cruising london

Freshfletch1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Had my first cruising experience today. Went to M&S stratford and was lucky to walk in on a guy stroking his cock. I was nervous, stood at a urinal apart from him before I caught his eye. Moved over beside him, took his cock in my hands and then a second later I was down sucking him off. He was huge and really thick. When the only cubicle came free (the other two are out of order) we went in and I sucked him off to completion. We shared one to two kisses, I swallowed him and he left. Very hot. If you are on here, hit me up. Might drop by tomorrow. That was around 1.30pm.

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They have CVTVS everywhere now because of this and many free public restrooms are being shut down because people can’t control themselves.
Don’t do this when there are other people around. Use basic common sense because I see some people posting about wanting to do this in the AFTERNOON on a weekend. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: deflorare

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Has anyone checked the toilets out at Battersea Power Station (the shopping centre)?
They’d be good, four urinals in a row without dividers, quite private. But they’re always dead so you won’t find random action

D

deleted23169731

Slightly adjacent to the topic, but something really hot happened to me tonight on the Northern Line, and really need to share it somewhere.

I was already on the tube, and this guy (mid or late 30s I think, white) gets on at either Charing Cross or Embankment wearing a white shirt, and grey trousers. He sits diagonally across from me and my boyfriend. He squeezes his bulge a couple of times, and I notice, and then he notices me noticing. So now he's squeezing his bulge a bit more, which is getting bigger. I had to get off at Waterloo, as I was with my boyfriend, and by the time I stood up to get off, he was smiling at me knowingly, while continuing to get harder and harder.

I was starting to get pretty hard myself, and if I was alone I would have stayed and followed him, hopefully getting a chance to cop a feel myself. But alas, I'll just have to dream about what could have been.
I had a similar experience not long ago. Sat down on the tube opposite a hot Asian guy in tennis gear who triggered my Gaydar. His shorts fit him really well and I noticed him spread his legs a little and he had a hot bulge. I spread mine too and made sure that he saw that I was looking at his crotch. He gave me a sly grin and then I let my eyes feast and I could see his dickprint getting biger and bigger as he flexed it for me. It was hot. Couldn't stop licking my lips and wanted to blow him there and then. Sadly, I had to get off the train after a couple of stops.
Only happened once before to me, about 25 years ago on the Piccadilly. A straight black hunk saw me ogling his groin as he leant against the side of the train. He knew I wanted it and flexed his big member while my eyes got bigger and bigger. A week later I met him on the street and pretended we'd never seen each other before...

RugbyGuy42

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I used to get the same tube home from work as this guy maybe once every few weeks. I was mid 20s and he was about 40.

First time we had to change trains at Acton Town and had to get on a very packed Heathrow tube where we were pushed up against each other. Lots of eye contact then hands brushing against each other's crotch. He got off and I thought about following but didn't.

Then we'd see each other from time to time. Often I'd be sitting down so only from a distance but anytime we had to change at Acton Town I made sure I stood near him so we could get on the tube together and rub against each other.

Don't know why but for months I never got off at his stop even though he gave me looks that seemed to be inviting it. Eventually I did one day, we started chatting once we were out of the station and then he took me home and we had great sex.

After that when we saw each other we'd signal each other if we were free for fun and I'd get off at his stop and we'd have a great time.