Cruising london

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haven’t been yet but assume they’re in the station, let us know if you find them!

Yeah Baker Street station toilets. They absolutely reek.... not that liv street smelt of roses! And i’ve only seen action happen late at around 9 or 10 ish. It’s hard to tell if someone is coming in due to how the urinals are set, but the guys there wanking off weren’t that bothered lol

Adventor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah Baker Street station toilets. They absolutely reek.... not that liv street smelt of roses! And i’ve only seen action happen late at around 9 or 10 ish. It’s hard to tell if someone is coming in due to how the urinals are set, but the guys there wanking off weren’t that bothered lol
I think it’s worth a look I’ll try to get up there next week one evening

nguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice one fellas. I did go to Liverpool Street and Baker Street the other day but clearly the wrong time - especially the former! Although I did see a guy 'go to the toilet' about three times before I went in (decided to observe first) at Baker Street. Mainly jist curious to see the action. Never woulda thought!

Where are the toilets in baker street? Do you have to go through the barriers?

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where are the toilets in baker street? Do you have to go through the barriers?
You do have to go through the barriers as they’re on the platform right by the Met line. They’re also very small and eye wateringly smelly. But on a right night (only been a few times and it’s hit and miss) you’ll see a bit of action. Nothing like Liverpool Street though....

Reactions: Adventor

nguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You do have to go through the barriers as they’re on the platform right by the Met line. They’re also very small and eye wateringly smelly. But on a right night (only been a few times and it’s hit and miss) you’ll see a bit of action. Nothing like Liverpool Street though....

Cheers for this.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve seen a little action in these toilets before, they’re very small, located at the top of Carnaby street, stairs leading down...
Only a little action????
6 urinals
5-6 cabins
2 sinks
And floor space for 30?

I don’t think it’s that small, Broadwick Street cottage on the other hand only room for 20
6 urinals
2 cabins
And floor space and the bottom steps - yes I’ve seen horny men on the bottom steps - it will get closed :(((

Going to give them a try on Friday 13th looking forward to a bit of bad luck with the constables!!

Adventor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only a little action????
6 urinals
5-6 cabins
2 sinks
And floor space for 30?

I don’t think it’s that small, Broadwick Street cottage on the other hand only room for 20
6 urinals
2 cabins
And floor space and the bottom steps - yes I’ve seen horny men on the bottom steps - it will get closed :(((

Going to give them a try on Friday 13th looking forward to a bit of bad luck with the constables!!
Haha! Sounds like a good venue review on the club scene, I better go check it out!

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! Sounds like a good venue review on the club scene, I better go check it out!

Yes you should although I have read on Squirt Carnaby Street is closed for many days

I might try Euston Station next time I’m in London - as mentioned by @wolf1989

I used to use Liverpool all the time after work, but only been once since they got rid of the wall, a shame was always fun risky fun and hot pair of lips on my dick
shame about liverpool street ... if you ever want some lips on your cock again ... let me know and I am happy to rendez-vous wherever it suits you :)