Cruising london

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Went to gymbox Ealing this morning. So many nice cocks around. Cute guy on reception was a plus!

Oh cool - where can you see these ‘cocks’ then? On the changing room, shower, sauna, steam? Are they like action there? I hope there’s a free guest pass?

I’ll be staying near tower hill station in December. Need action. Couples / women preferred. Could get head from smooth young guy though

Reactions: jimmymac4

Guest789

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh cool - where can you see these ‘cocks’ then? On the changing room, shower, sauna, steam? Are they like action there? I hope there’s a free guest pass?
Changing room, showers, sauna. Saw a dude fully hard in the toilets last week.

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just walking around London today and had to take a piss and saw the public toilets on broadwick.
Walked down and wow I didn't expect to walk into like 12 dudes circle jerking. I couldn't believe how open they were about it right there in public. I was too shy to do anything I just went to the stall to piss and headed out but what a site.

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tried out Oasis yesterday evening for the firstb I will have to say, I wasnt overly impressed, although a few boners In the open showers, was probably the best highlight of the whole evening

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very interesting post... could you please be more specific regardind the location of the toilettes of Liverpool Street Station and the Baker Street? Where are them?

Liverpool Street's are on the concourse, down the stairs right in the centre of the station.

Baker Streets are on the Westbound Hammersmith and City/Circle Line platforms. Which means you need to have passed the ticket gates to get to them

Reactions: daviduklewis

daviduklewis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Liverpool Street's are on the concourse, down the stairs right in the centre of the station.

Baker Streets are on the Westbound Hammersmith and City/Circle Line platforms. Which means you need to have passed the ticket gates to get to them

very kind . Thanks