Cruising london

D

deleted9912651

Thanks mate :) what are the attendants like though? Are they pretty on it?
They are pretty breezy most of the time. If it's busy they can't do any cleaning so tend to stay out of the way.

D

deleted9912651

Visiting London July 31-Aug 3rd, what are good spots?

Waterloo seems to have con
Waterloo is always a pretty much guaranteed cruise and Liverpool Street Station (from what I've heard). Let me know what days you're going to head there, be happy to meet you.

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Waterloo is always a pretty much guaranteed cruise and Liverpool Street Station (from what I've heard). Let me know what days you're going to head there, be happy to meet you.
I reckon if you time your trips on the W&C well you can do good deeds in both places :D

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Visiting London July 31-Aug 3rd, what are good spots?

Waterloo seems to have con
the way the weather is right now I would definitely check the Heath, worst come to worst you'll walk around a beautiful spot :D

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a wank at the urinals at Charing Cross station yesterday afternoon beside a gorgeous guy with a fucking monster cock. Same length as mine (maybe 8”) but donkey girth and a huge cockhead. He seemed to enjoy watching me cum into the urinal while I watched him squeeze his huge knob. Made me feel small!

Have any lads noticed some areas which are supposed to be cruisey but have always felt vanilla and so boring in reality? For me it's One New Change. Dull as fuck. ha

Reactions: dannyb69

Shindymindy

Superior Member
Media
Have any lads noticed some areas which are supposed to be cruisey but have always felt vanilla and so boring in reality? For me it's One New Change. Dull as fuck. ha

depends on the time at One New Change. It’s usually heaving around lunch time.
Haven’t been for a while but I was always able to have some fun there when I went.

dannyb69

Sexy Member
Media
Ive been the same! Ive never had any luck there. Maybe the wrong time. Often found a level/urinals closed too

Reactions: 14317861

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At Charing Cross there’s regularly a hot lad with beard and tattoos up his arms with a huge cock who loves showing off.

Is he on here or have other guys on here seen him? He’s very hot
Pretty sure that must be him. It’s a thick dick but the distinguishing thing for me was an absolutely massive knob-head.

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But then again I was just at Waterloo station toilets and there was a cute bloke in there in his 20s who also had a giant cockhead. Satsuma size. I was stunned. I always thought I had a thick cock but these guys are on another level.

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone ever hook up at Cannon Street Station toilets? It should be a perfect spot, down stairs and at the end of a hallway
Hardly ever been there, was too close to home ... need to explore next time I'm around :)