Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly, I am crazy about cruising.
Sometimes I also meet guys via apps like grindr, romeo and also have some friends with benefits who I also meet for sex.
But cruising is always an adventure for me. Watching other people having sex, joining them into wild group sessions and so on means so much pleasure for me.
I like cruising in official cruising places like gay saunas or gay clubs but I also like to get to those unofficial ones like parks, lakes and parking areas.

In this thread I will share some of my cruising stories and you are happy to share yours.

Bornbruchsee (28th June 2024)
After my working day I took my bike and cycled to the lake. Honestly, I was very hungry for dick. When I was there I undressed my enjoyed being naked and first went for a swim. Then I went for the bushes completely naked and did some walking. I saw an older hetero couple having sex and some guys matrubating. My eyes were much more observing the boners of the other guys than the couple. I also played a bit with me semi hard.
After I while of walking I became very lucky seeing a hot young Brazilian guy (he later told me that he is from Brazil) in a speedo. Taking a look into his speedo might be realize that the guy already has a boner. So my dick transformed to a boner very quickly. We had some eye contact and then his hand was touching my dick. I also touched his huge boner and played with his nipples and touched his ass. Then he go rid of his speedo and we mastrubated. After a short time another guy in his 30s was mastrubating watching us. I signalled him that he should join. Then we mastrubated our dicks and touched our body. A fourth guy in his 30s walked by. I opened the circle so that he can join. The second guy ask if somebody wants to give blowjobs. That was my turn. I went on my knees and sucked those lovely dicks. The dicks were so fucking tasty. The first one cumming was the Brazilian guy shooting his load into my mouth. The third guy also cummed all over my body. And the second did the same. My whole body was covered with cum. The second guy said that he wants to see my cumshot now. So i heavily wanked and shoot a huge load.
I went back to my towel enjoying that my skin is full of cum and after 15 minutes went for a swim to clean myself again.