Cum multiple times

Lorvis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you experienced multiple orgasms / cumshots?

I have done it couple of times, and willing to learn and practice it more. It is a turn on for me, and also the girls have been positively surprised by it.

Share your experiences please.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To answer the question, I'd have to separate orgasming and shooting cum. If I have a full blown orgasm then that's me finished. I lose my erection and the 'lights go out' :D

If, however, I'm on one of my long edging sessions, which can last several hours, then I can get myself to the stage where the cum flows without the sensation of a full orgasm. I can have three or four of these during one session.

HairyAFBro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Occasionally I can shoot and keep going but usually my reload is 20-30 minutes. So yea, over a long evening hookup I can go a few rounds but with that reload time.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Lancewannabe

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my teens I had the premature ejaculation issue that was mortifying. Just the slightest touch of a girl and I was done. It took a very good lover to help me learn some control. Did, however, have a short “return to action” time so didn’t always cause too many problems. I also learned to provide pleasure with my hands and mouth….

Longtim

Expert Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always had this issue with the women I lay with. In fact, one of my favorite things to do is, while they have the facial grimace during an orgasm. I will, double down and fuck them deeper and keep the same rhythm until after so they have back to back orgasms. It buys a lot of points and most women haven’t experienced such a thing so you instantly enter their hall of fame. No pun intended.

D

deleted814719

I'm not certain if this counts as a "multiple orgasm" but at times, my wife and I can be having PIV, I'll pull out and just slide my cock back and forth on her clit trying to stimulate her. I've been able to cum on her clit, glazing it with a good load. I then re-enter her and can quickly cum again in her pussy. I don't know if that qualifies for a "multiple orgasm" but that's the only times when I've been able to blow more than one load in rapid succession.

foxxysoxxy96

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I can sometimes have multiple orgasms. It’s the exception though, not the rule. If I pull back right before I cum, I’ll have a dry orgasm that feels fantastic. I can cum normally after that. Sometimes depending on how I’m feeling I’ll cum really hard but it’s mostly precum I think. Very thin and slick. After that I can cum again like normal.

Reactions: Electronips

charlesrun

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there's people who can control the first orgasm, making it a " dry" or a small one so you stay hard, and keep going to get to the next orgasm.

how many of you would have a full ejection the first time and could stay hard? does it feel different if you keep going?

Reactions: lapdog2001