Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The last MMF with my gf and a buddy was an overnight session. Cindy lost count of her orgasms. So did me and my buddy — but the last couple of times we were shooting dry

Fuck yeah bro I did DP all night last weekend and we both thought we were never going to stop cumming. That shit was fucking unbelievable. We were pouring sweat inside her. My orgasms were basically unbearable after the first couple hours and yeah eventually we were shooting dry as our cocks ached. Best sex I've ever had in my life

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last MMF with my gf and a buddy was an overnight session. Cindy lost count of her orgasms. So did me and my buddy — but the last couple of times we were shooting dry
Reminds me of some FMF threesomes i'd have with an ex and her best friend, i was later 20s, they were 19/20 and some nights i'd have to tap out cause i was shooting dry and eventually things start to hurt

PPnn2019

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you experienced multiple orgasms / cumshots?

I have done it couple of times, and willing to learn and practice it more. It is a turn on for me, and also the girls have been positively surprised by it.

Share your experiences please.
I was looking for a thread to ask a question on this topic. Im in my 20’s and I know males have hormone cycles like women too, so I was wondering why during certain periods I get so incredibly horny.

Like for a period of 3-4 days I can easily jerk off and cum 5+, sometimes even 10 times in a night, with almost no refractory period. Like im not even ejaculating anything by that point but I need to just keep cumming. After those little 3-4 day periods im like good. Once a day or even once every other day is satisfying.

Anyone get like this?

Reactions: lapdog2001