Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I go to our hot tub almost every night. Entering a vagina in the water can be difficult. I use just a little bit of vaseline and it slides right in. She sits on the seat and I kneel in front of her plunging in and out. She says I hit the back of her pussy in that position. Sometimes I'll lay flat with my feet on two seats and my hands on the seats behind me, she lays her legs over my thighs and I enter her from below. She comes frequently in this position she says it is because I fill her. It has been a long time since I could cum in the hot tub but it feels good and she gets pleasured. Onr time I just needed to cum so I sat on the side and jerked off till I came. I think that was the first time she saw me pleasure myself. She enjoys watching sometimes

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's an outside hot tub in a Florida resort we go to every year that will always make me cum. I always get in telling myself to behave but somehow my swim shorts always end up around my ankles. The underwater jets always hit just the right spots at just the right pressure and I end up having an incredible orgasm.

D

deleted8989341

I have shot my load lots of times in the. Water . I got wanked off by a married bloke in a hot tub on a cruise while his mrs was sitting next to him . I got in the tub and this couple got in shortly after me . He sat right next to me and could feel his hairy legs pressing against mine . Within a couple of minutes his hand was rubbing my inner thigh and I parted my legs . He preceded to grope me and slip his hand down the front of my shorts . I was solid . He was wanking me for several minutes while another 5 people were in the tub with us . I could barely keep my climax quiet but no one noticed when I shot my load . It was that thick he pulled his hand out the water and licked the cum from his hand . He looked at me and winked . . Had to stay in tub for ages until my boner went soft . Was one of the horniest experiences

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On holiday in Greece once, I was sharing a room with my mother so I couldn’t get my morning wank in - so on the beach I waded out chest deep into the bath-like sea, dropped my shorts and just stood watching the packed beach as I gently stroked one out. No one had a clue

Amazing orgasm as I fed the little critters ;) Would defo do again!

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly, the feeling is amazing
Hell, YES. The orgasms I have from the pool return are so intense! With or without trunks on, it takes me over the edge pretty quickly. I’m hard as a rock already now so I think I’ll go jump in the pool before anyone else is up. ;)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First time I got done in water was in a river. We waded out till it was deep enough, I thought he was far to big to get inside me but the water eased the way. Water swirling my my erect cock a under my balls, up my bum crack as he worked his magic cock inside me making my hole seem stretched wider and he was plunging deeper than ever before - and even though I climaxed well before he did it was a memorable way of getting done - an experience we repeated through the summer months

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never actually fucked in a pool or hot tub but would love to try. There's a soft core movie called Showgirl where they fuck in an outside pool. The movie was slated at the box office but I still find the scene gives me a boner. She slowly plants herself down on his waiting pole under the water, and then rides him to a frenzied climax.
In St Lucia the pool "life" guard took me in the pool. Being fucked almost weightless was amazing and using the water to push back on his hard tool as he slowly penetrated me till his large nuts stopped going deeper then slowly riding me, both of us climaxed, him i me and me in the pool. If I thought the first time was something I was mistaken, that slow rhythmic in and out, the feel of water on your body making movements and sensations while his firm hands gripped me to stop me floating off. After a day in the sun being on the beach or sightseeing to end up with this randy stud was a fitting end to most days.

BADway

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do it sometimes when i swim naked in the lacke, the first time i guess i was busted because after i got out i realized some cum which was invisible underwater, was stuck on my bush and sooo fkn obvious o_O:emoji_crying_cat_face:

BADway

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to Jerk off in My pool. Positioning myself just right at the water return and feel the water jetting right on the right spot. Love it
I like to do that too, letting the water shooting right just under the tip on the back side of my cock :emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_heart_eyes:

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did this quite a bit in the bathtub as an adolescent, once I started shooting loads. I quickly found out what a sticky mess cum makes when mixed with water, but that didn't always stop me. Never had any problem with a clogged drain though.

I have also jerked off a couple times in a lake or bay, when I could walk far enough out in shallow water that I was sure nobody else could tell what was going on under the surface.

I love both shower and in-water jets on my boner, but have never allowed myself to cum in a public pool or hot tub. It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do, no matter how good it would feel.