YoungerToronto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hello All,

I assume you were all curious at one time would love to get advice on how you acted on it and how it went? I do feel a bit nervous about going on Grindr or going to a gay bar or something like that as I feel like maybe I am invading others space? Maybe its all in my head a bit. How do gay guys feel about guys who are curious and who have no experience and are maybe looking to dip there foot in the water?

Never curious, always known. Couldn't wait to go to my first gay bar.

Are you saying you're more straight-ish but curious about gay stuff? You'd totally be welcomed in a gay club. Grindr is spotty, most want experienced guys and aren't really patient to guide someone through.

Hello All,

I assume you were all curious at one time would love to get advice on how you acted on it and how it went? I do feel a bit nervous about going on Grindr or going to a gay bar or something like that as I feel like maybe I am invading others space? Maybe its all in my head a bit. How do gay guys feel about guys who are curious and who have no experience and are maybe looking to dip there foot in the water?
Ive been curious my whole life, but never acted on it. Pretty nervous about being found out. I hope to get the experience one day soon. The urges are getting so much stronger as I get older.

Reactions: bijockfl
Personally I have always found a curious straight guy a huge turn on. I enjoy being that guys "first time" no matter what he wants to experience or try its all good. Just knowing he got turned on, aroused or came with another guy is what gets me turned on.

Reactions: luchaos
I'm not interested in curious guys. Maybe if they had a confident enough approach I'd consider it, but since they're generally working out some conflict within themselves, that's a turn off, I'm not trying to offer a therapy fuck. They can come back once they've figured themselves out.

I was one of those curious guys after an experience I had on holiday and dissatisfaction in my relationship with my then girlfriend. I got myself onto grindr and just kept myself in the background for ages just watching who was on there regularly, who was messaging me, who seemed genuine etc. I found one guy locally who was actually really sweet - I opened up to him after a week or so of chatting that I was feeling confused and wanted to fin someone I could experiment with, push my boundaries etc - and he was happy to help me. With him, I had my first proper sex with another man, and the more we did, the more it cemented my sexuality and I accepted that I was gay.

Reactions: dreambridger
A large number of guys grow up knowing they are perhaps "different" but cant put a handle to, and then they find out by accident. Much depends on the home environment, so many were where it was expected a guy would get married and have children and without knowing it pressured guys to go against their true nature. One of my ex lovers, Italian, got forced into marriage to keep the family name going. He obliged but the night before his wedding we spent it fucking. Now he has kids and they are grown up as often as we can we get together - and now the family name can continue he doesnt fuck his wife.i
So mate, you might not be sure but just go to a gay bar and it wont be you thats making the moves for a pick up.

As a gay guy I'm not sure how it works out or feels for a guy who identifies as straight. I don't think anyone is 100% on either side of the spectrum. And I will freely admit there is a bit of excitement and a bit of a rush feeling special when a straight friend wants to do what ever and picked me.
I can say the encounters I've had with friends who identified as straight were pretty awesome. I never dived in with gay abandon. But did my best to be open, appreciative, and trust worthy with any act. Did my best to be accommodating and make sure they didn't feel anything negative while exploring. The goal was for both of us to have a good time. After that it was up to them to decide to explore more or not. To tell others or not.

Reactions: grandstand1