firas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

appleorangesmoke

Sexy Member
Media
Even when Tony's body isn't the best, this period was when the situation looks so real. The other boy gets kicked out when he's not ready to do sexual work.

This video is actually one of my favorites and Tony's subsequent work never looks as hot as this. I guess he's not so willing and excited. But that one time, when his body was sexually used during the trip to Prague, even when it's uncomfortable for him and he hesitated big time to get a man's cock in his mouth, being anally stimulated on his back turned him on over the edge.

View attachment 76678991 View attachment 76679001

Did you notice that when the fucking started, he wasn't even hard? But did you also see that being fucked in the ass, he unfortunately can't even control how it feels and you can it how his mouth jerked from the anal stimulation he receives? He doesn't really wanna smile but he feels it all.

View attachment 76679231 View attachment 76679241

It's no wonder by the end of it he sprays all his loads while still being stimulated and his cock becomes so hard like a rock. Shame we don't get to watch his face when it happens. And the fucking that comes after is super hot! I always love it when a boy continues to take it after he cums and all that load is still wet, sticky, and juice on his body, reminding himself that he just cums being fucked in the ass.

If only he was given the right people to do it with and the right environment, he could've been great! He would enjoy being fucked, cum a lot and get paid for it. And we would get to see it all!

All that said, I'm suddenly reminded of Xander Rex in CH-174 who after showing his cock in a public subway, rides a cock until he unexpectedly cums.

View attachment 76679601
just watched 231 and fuck. does anyone have anymore on Tony??

Reactions: Genjinokimi

Camille89

Loved Member
Media
just watched 231 and fuck. does anyone have anymore on Tony??
Czech Hunter influenced me so much in my life. I became too addicted to pay people (mostly straights) to see him naked or get more than that. It's funny because I was lured and intrigued by the idea of attracting straights doing gay stuff for money. I would say GAYS POR PAY do exist.

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Czech Hunter influenced me so much in my life. I became too addicted to pay people (mostly straights) to see him naked or get more than that. It's funny because I was lured and intrigued by the idea of attracting straights doing gay stuff for money. I would say GAYS POR PAY do exist.
What do they accept to do?

Reactions: bc655

kalandos85

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for an episode number, I remember that threesome and one of the guys had a phimosis. According to my memories, they were in the forest. Anyone have any tips?

Camille89

Loved Member
Media
Mostly they get naked in front of me.
One is "Arnold" he has a girlfriend and a daughter and I sucked his cocked and rimmed his butt... cute guy!
Other is "Wilmar", I guess he was bisexual. He has a wife and a son. He did almost everything for me (no kissing, no rimming to me)
One is my cousin. I blew my cousin for money. He's very macho and dominant but somehow bisexual (at least he's not ashamed of the pleasure of a blowjob from a man)
Other, was a schoolmate, but he only gets naked and fuck a chick. He was very difficult to lure. I offered him "good money" because he is one my crushes :D
and finally, my top crush, a former employee of a supermarket. I was in love with him and in pandemic I bumped into his socials... Never did I think how far we will go (well not much, but nudes with face and kissing, kissing my crush was heaven!)

There are others, but not as spectacular as the ones I mentioned. I really like to run a company like Beefcake Hunter, Bel Ami or whatever. Hehehehe

MisterBrightside

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mostly they get naked in front of me.
One is "Arnold" he has a girlfriend and a daughter and I sucked his cocked and rimmed his butt... cute guy!
Other is "Wilmar", I guess he was bisexual. He has a wife and a son. He did almost everything for me (no kissing, no rimming to me)
One is my cousin. I blew my cousin for money. He's very macho and dominant but somehow bisexual (at least he's not ashamed of the pleasure of a blowjob from a man)
Other, was a schoolmate, but he only gets naked and fuck a chick. He was very difficult to lure. I offered him "good money" because he is one my crushes :D
and finally, my top crush, a former employee of a supermarket. I was in love with him and in pandemic I bumped into his socials... Never did I think how far we will go (well not much, but nudes with face and kissing, kissing my crush was heaven!)

There are others, but not as spectacular as the ones I mentioned. I really like to run a company like Beefcake Hunter, Bel Ami or whatever. Hehehehe
Wow. I don’t suppose you could show us pics of any of them? It’s hot to think about.