43 London Dom top master. Looking for completely obedient submissive lads for regular sessions. Dm me subs, jocks, goons. Must include photo with dm. Otherwise will be ignored. No exceptions.
 
18+

I want to create a group where dads and sons(18+) can share/swap pics, chat, cam and whatever else they want to do.

No matter how you look like just dont be toxic.

Leave your Snapchat IDs and i will add you.

Add me please

bennyprost
 
  • Love
Reactions: andreasxxx
Looking for a hot Sub Slave to own?
I’m in the U.K. seeking a serious Master who’s into ownership and control online, with pic swaps and video calls.
Snap me Sir: Cymruxo
 

Attachments

Hey my boys.

20 Dom searching for a new submissive man.

Im a young looking guy, with normal body type, some muscle and 190cm tall.

I look friendly, and most of the time I also am.

Im looking forward to start this year with a fresh sub. Im looking for an older guy 30+ with or without muscle. Usually I don't really care about the body type, as a connection is what im seeking. Im looking for someone available and obedient. You need to have a "yes sir" attitude, where you're willing to do whatever I ask, to please me and my needs. My kinks are mainly underwear and underwear control, tease/ edge, longer sessions, piss, musk, leather, bondage, light pain, humiliation and degration. I also have some license stuff, and im very into lovense related toys. I need a man to see me as their god, and be willing to do it all for me, as well as someone down to earth, into chatting, longer conversations, and someone who wants to get to know me. You should therefore be into younger, beautiful men, not to fem, but not to masc.

I'll offer you good training to become an obedient sub, and a long term relationship. Ill take good care of you, and make good use of you.

You may send me a message and introduce yourself, then ill gladly share my snapchat for you to add.
Randomray sir. Bubble but sub ready to obey you
 
Hey my boys.

20 Dom searching for a new submissive man.

Im a young looking guy, with normal body type, some muscle and 190cm tall.

I look friendly, and most of the time I also am.

Im looking forward to start this year with a fresh sub. Im looking for an older guy 30+ with or without muscle. Usually I don't really care about the body type, as a connection is what im seeking. Im looking for someone available and obedient. You need to have a "yes sir" attitude, where you're willing to do whatever I ask, to please me and my needs. My kinks are mainly underwear and underwear control, tease/ edge, longer sessions, piss, musk, leather, bondage, light pain, humiliation and degration. I also have some license stuff, and im very into lovense related toys. I need a man to see me as their god, and be willing to do it all for me, as well as someone down to earth, into chatting, longer conversations, and someone who wants to get to know me. You should therefore be into younger, beautiful men, not to fem, but not to masc.

I'll offer you good training to become an obedient sub, and a long term relationship. Ill take good care of you, and make good use of you.

You may send me a message and introduce yourself, then ill gladly share my snapchat for you to add.