As weird as it might sound, i used to try on and jerk off in my dad and stepdads tighty whities. Im straight but trying on their underwear made me feel so masculine and made me so hard especially when I saw how much the front had been stretched by their heavy packages

I don't think that is so weird, @bigthicklatino. Probably pretty normal for horny, curious lads.

I did the same thing that you did, but it was with trying on my dad's, my uncle's, and my older cousins's tighty-whities. "Sears", "Jockey", and "Fruit of the Loom"!

I liked the feeling of them on my package, and felt proud that I could fill them up pretty well, even as a teenager.

We were a YMCA going family. My Dad, uncles, cousins and my little brother, and I went swimming there three times a week. One time, I was late to get to the pool. They were already in it swimming. Their clothing was stuffed in open lockers or just heaped on the benches. I took the opportunity to try on all of their pairs of musky underwear.

I thought I'd play a trick on my oldest cousin, and switched my underwear with his, wondering if he would notice... He didn't. I jerked off a few loads in them that night, and tossed them in the laundry basket... Kinda wish I hadn't, and kept them hidden in my bedroom drawer for further use!

A/B

I’m the youngest of 4 brothers. It was theirs, that I started with. God they were so musky. In later years, I would occasionally, do my parents laundry for them. Their machine, was waiting repair. My Dad still wore briefs, and they always had white marks, and dribble patches.
Brothers undies are always musky and smelly , ha ha