dallasguy - Texas bodybuilder video

CollegeBottom3256

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! I recently made a thread about one of my favorite Instagram/Rent Men crushes. It got taken down this morning (I think the model knows about this website) there was this one user named dallasguy who shared a really hot video of the model and his new rentmen username. This is my attempt to find that user to dm his personally in hopes to exchange pics and videos of the model! Obviously I don’t want this thread to get taken down so please do not mention the models name! I included pictures so you can get a hint of who it is without revealing their face! If you have any more pics or videos that you are willing to share I would love to have them!

Attachments

Anurag_9261

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey everyone! I recently made a thread about one of my favorite Instagram/Rent Men crushes. It got taken down this morning (I think the model knows about this website) there was this one user named dallasguy who shared a really hot video of the model and his new rentmen username. This is my attempt to find that user to dm his personally in hopes to exchange pics and videos of the model! Obviously I don’t want this thread to get taken down so please do not mention the models name! I included pictures so you can get a hint of who it is without revealing their face! If you have any more pics or videos that you are willing to share I would love to have them!

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz