Daniel d from pumping muscle

They could have been released out of order. It also depends on if Daniel did multiple shoots or if they were all shot over the span of a few days. The Tyson Dayley ones were all shot during the span of a couple days but released out of order, which is why some are more tame than others. Joey D is another guy who's stuff was all shot over a couple of days. Whereas on the flip side, someone like Nicklas G did multiple shoots: his first 2 are from the same day, then he came back 3 more times a few years later and his were released in order. Most don't know the full extent of what Peter wants to do with them going into their first shoot. The ones that don't mind afterward are typically the ones that return.
Pretty sure in Daniel D's case they were released in order

Pretty sure in Daniel D's case they were released in order
How come? You remember the scene I'm talking about (I think in #3) where he's encouraging him to show his hole and talks about it almost shyly? It seems funny that he'd be that way after having practically fingered him twice. But then... Peter... so who knows LOL

I think he liked showing off and got turned on from it (obviously), but after a few times of more of the same, it got boring and he decided to stop. Also, I'm 99% sure there were a lot of creepy viewers who discovered his real name and started trying to follow him on his social media accounts, so that probably turned him off from it even more
This is true for a lot of the models. There is a user group on VK, for example, called ... (not going to name it here because I don't want it taken down), which pretty much has every single PM video available, as well as a comprehensive list of all of the models' real names. I think many of the models got obsessive and creepy social media stalkers as a result. Obviously, it did not help that Peter frequently uses their real first name and last initial in the video titles.

This is true for a lot of the models. There is a user group on VK, for example, called ... (not going to name it here because I don't want it taken down), which pretty much has every single PM video available, as well as a comprehensive list of all of the models' real names. I think many of the models got obsessive and creepy social media stalkers as a result. Obviously, it did not help that Peter frequently uses their real first name and last initial in the video titles.
Yeah I really struggle to understand why so many guys can't seem to enjoy fantasy for what it is and have to try to pursue a connection with these models. It is small wonder they end up killing their IGs and trying to get Peter to change their names on the site. If they wanted more from us, they would ask.

I love that he's so confident to wear his glasses. Wish more guys stopped using contacts because there is nothing wrong with glasses, in fact, now I view that as someone who is more confident and find it hot.
Some people just look better in them, especially if you're used to them that way. In his case I think he's serious near-sighted because when he doesn't wear them in the later videos he looks kind of unsure of himself.

Reactions: Hotdog713
I believe the guy massaging him is getting turned on, because some of his movements show nervousness. I find the discussion about 'girls' amusing. For some reason I doubt Daniel d or his masseus are into girls. Frankly, I would have a very difficult time not fingering his magnificent anus; which, twitches open and shut indicating anal sensation. Daniel d is just plain delicious. His cock is small, but I'd drain it after opening up that magnificent ass. :imp:
oh i want to open up that hot ass too.

I believe the guy massaging him is getting turned on, because some of his movements show nervousness. I find the discussion about 'girls' amusing. For some reason I doubt Daniel d or his masseus are into girls. Frankly, I would have a very difficult time not fingering his magnificent anus; which, twitches open and shut indicating anal sensation. Daniel d is just plain delicious. His cock is small, but I'd drain it after opening up that magnificent ass. :imp:
The spot in Vid # 1 when he spreads his knees to allow Peter to get a better grip on his balls, right after rubbing and teasing his hole, and you can see Daniel's cock starting to drip....

When he gets hard from having his ass played with and that bead of precum starts to drip out. Hnnnng. :heart_eyes:
thats so hot. hes cute and its cute he was leaking out a lot because he got turned on

Daniel was primed to get fu@#%d in his first video. When he's told to get on his hands and knees, he does it without hesitation. He might as well have been told to "assume the position", and I think he would have been ok with that. His butt hole was loving the attention and wanting more. So. Hot.

I think that is wishful thinking. Enjoying attention and sexual stimulation is very different that getting penetrated. If that is not something he has expierence with, that would likely cross a line.
Daniel was primed to get fu@#%d in his first video. When he's told to get on his hands and knees, he does it without hesitation. He might as well have been told to "assume the position", and I think he would have been ok with that. His butt hole was loving the attention and wanting more. So. Hot.

I think that is wishful thinking. Enjoying attention and sexual stimulation is very different that getting penetrated. If that is not something he has expierence with, that would likely cross a line.
he was fully erect and leaking a lot so he had to be horny and enjoying it