Daniel montoya hot colombian model

Well this thread went completely off the rails.

original.gif

Chile fr:joy: I was just coming back to see the photos/videos I posted that you guys have liked and saw world war III :skull: Imma just mind my business.

You honestly think it's acceptable for a bisexual man to claim that they're gay or straight? Is it acceptable for a white man to claim they're black?
I’m sorry but wait I had to respond to this. Why y’all always gotta bring black people into your arguments? Like we really just be trying to mind our own business and every chance people like you get you gotta bring race into something that has nothing to do with it...

Just my humble opinion, I don't know if he's bisexual, I think he's just a gay men who's not disgusted by women.

When I was a teenager I also thought I was bisexual because I thought that being gay was being sexually disgusted by women. I thought women were beautifu,l I thought they were sexy but I was not sexually attracted to them. But I was confused I thought that finding women beautiful and sexy was enough for me to consider myself bisexual, later on I found out that I was gay and it's okay for people to find other people beautiful and sexy, that has nothing to do with being sexually attracted to them.

Well I mean, not everyone's going to be fully gay or straight, which is clear not only because of bisexual people, polysexual people, etc, but also because in our user profile themselves, you have the option to say how gay or how straight you are, right? So it's kind of meaningless to argue about it.
And also there are always going to be people that are so hot, they make you question your sexuality, for gay or for straight or other.

And now, back to the regular thread.. .... hopefully...

Well I mean, not everyone's going to be fully gay or straight, which is clear not only because of bisexual people, polysexual people, etc, but also because in our user profile themselves, you have the option to say how gay or how straight you are, right? So it's kind of meaningless to argue about it.
And also there are always going to be people that are so hot, they make you question your sexuality, for gay or for straight or other.

And now, back to the regular thread.. .... hopefully...
I don't necessarily agree with "levels of being gay" but that doesn't matter.

Specially because at the end of the day, I won't get near Daniel's ass not even ina million years so...

fuck-this-shit-peter-pan.gif

A guy gets into his car without knowing him and fucks him (Photos)

He's been advertising this PPV & it's the only one that actually interests me so I am probably gonna pay for it Sunday.
Watching Daniel get fucked by a fat cock is truly mesmerizing..

Lmaooooo not you @ ting me like I’m on a real timed schedule:joy: you didn’t even tell me good morning or nothing chile:skull: