Daniel montoya hot colombian model

Delicious
I can only speak for myself but my experience (so far) is definitely not good.

He has a rather expensive base rate compared to many other models- which is neither good or bad, if he charges a certain price and ppl are willing to pay, then good for him- but there are no long-form videos on the page. There are many 30-second previews with the message, "Check your DMs!"(to buy the full video), but he has disabled the comment feature, so if I wanted to buy, for example, the "Double Penetration Stretch Video" from a few weeks ago, I have to DM him, as I was not a member when the video originally dropped.

So I sent him a DM. Days and days ago. And he has yet to respond.

Now, I'm sure he gets lots of DMs, maybe hundreds a day. Maybe thousands! I hope so, because that would mean he's very popular and he's making $$$.

BUT- as a subscriber who's willing to pay MORE money for the long videos, it's frustrating that I have paid for a page and am getting no benefits at all. Nothing. The short preview videos available to me as a paid subscriber are the same ones he puts on his Twitter for free.

The one video I have access to is the most recent with Diego Sans, and he's asking $35 for it. Again, based on many other pages I've subscribed to in the past, this is rather expensive. I have no idea if this is in line with his other videos or if it's *super premium* because it's with Diego Sans, because I have asked him about buying other videos and he hasn't responded to me. Maybe other ppl here can let me know what I should expect to pay?

All in all, I am a big fan of Daniel and I joined his page because *I want to support him*.

But he is making it very difficult to do so. My concern is that over time, ppl will simply stop trying. And I would hate that for him.

That's all I can say at the moment.

I can only speak for myself but my experience (so far) is definitely not good.

He has a rather expensive base rate compared to many other models- which is neither good or bad, if he charges a certain price and ppl are willing to pay, then good for him- but there are no long-form videos on the page. There are many 30-second previews with the message, "Check your DMs!"(to buy the full video), but he has disabled the comment feature, so if I wanted to buy, for example, the "Double Penetration Stretch Video" from a few weeks ago, I have to DM him, as I was not a member when the video originally dropped.

So I sent him a DM. Days and days ago. And he has yet to respond.

Now, I'm sure he gets lots of DMs, maybe hundreds a day. Maybe thousands! I hope so, because that would mean he's very popular and he's making $$$.

BUT- as a subscriber who's willing to pay MORE money for the long videos, it's frustrating that I have paid for a page and am getting no benefits at all. Nothing. The short preview videos available to me as a paid subscriber are the same ones he puts on his Twitter for free.

The one video I have access to is the most recent with Diego Sans, and he's asking $35 for it. Again, based on many other pages I've subscribed to in the past, this is rather expensive. I have no idea if this is in line with his other videos or if it's *super premium* because it's with Diego Sans, because I have asked him about buying other videos and he hasn't responded to me. Maybe other ppl here can let me know what I should expect to pay?

All in all, I am a big fan of Daniel and I joined his page because *I want to support him*.

But he is making it very difficult to do so. My concern is that over time, ppl will simply stop trying. And I would hate that for him.

That's all I can say at the moment.
Do you think this is why his videos and Alejo's take so long to leak/aren't leaking?

Seemed boring no chemistry
Sans wasn’t big enough for his loose pussy either

Just my two cents: the video is of Alejo getting fucked, not Daniel.

I've never seen Diego Sans have hot chemistry with ANYONE. Yes, he's very attractive, but (for me), he's not an exciting performer. And he has a very nice dick, for certain, but he's not massively hung like some of the other "Top Only" guys: Tim Kruger, Rhyheim Shabazz, Rocco Steele, etc.

*OnlyFans Update*

You can see my post above regarding my negative experience (so far) with Daniel's OF. In the interest of complete honesty, I should write that today he posted (for free) a 45 min vid of him in the car sucking off 4 diff guys (separately- this is not an oral gang bang vid). None of them cum, and IIRC, Daniel doesn't ever pull his own cock out. He's also wearing different clothes for 3 of them, so this feels (to me) like these are smaller edits from other scenes that were stitched together for the sake of a "long video". As I don't speak Spanish, I don't know if his narration would give any sort of clue as to that. He looks hot, of course, sucking the cocks, but as there is no climax, it also feels (to me) a bit like a waste.

(Also, WAY back in the catalog there are actually one or two longer vids of Alejo and Daniel fucking each other. These are VERY old, though. But as I said originally there were NO long-form vids for free, I wanted to update this with the most accurate info.)

I also want to note that he has, in fact, seen the messages I sent to him regarding how to pay for other videos, but has not yet responded. Again, I'm not writing this in anger- in fact, it's quite the opposite. I'm frustrated that as a patron, I *want* to support him, but he is making it very difficult. I have also tried to contact him thru Twitter and IG, just to see if I can get a response that way, but no such luck. Even typing this out, it feels like I'm stalking him, but as my intention is to financially support his work, it seems a bit crazy that it would come to that.

All in all, I probably won't update again unless he happens to respond to me, and I'm definitely not going to extend my subscription.

Video please no text

You are rude. He can speak whatever he wants. He's a legit member, and more importantly, he PAID for Daniel's OF.
He's basically the reason why we got to see Daniel get fucked.

Daniel and other hot guys joined OF because of cash. And who has actually spent money? You?
I'm not giving anyone a lesson, but at least I know I should respect people who have contributed to what I enjoy.