Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Muscle bottom extraordinaire. What a legend
Yes sirree. He belongs in the hottest asses on the planet/most fuckable holes - Hall of Fame. It’s absolutely stunning, and watching it in action, is most definitely a boner inducing experience. That ass is no doubt, responsible for a lot of spilled loads. And I’m not talking about just the loads that were dumped inside him.

Last edited:

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He’s a Fucking Pussy Whore:)

Whore? :emoji_grimacing: I don't think of him that way. I just think of him as free and extremely seductive! I'd bet he feels GOOOOOD (his ass) and it probably tastes even better! :emoji_wave::emoji_weary:

That whore stuff I, personally, tend to think of as rude. Where I'm from, calling a person a whore is not a compliment; it's a fighting word. But I accept and respect that, whereever you are, it's flattering for you?

Reactions: beefeater2

tiredoldguy

Expert Member
Media
Uhm, have you checked the recent posts :emoji_thinking:

ha its not that one, though its my fault the description is pretty vague. More specifically: both of them have their heads resting on the headboard of the bed, and the guy they're blowing is on the upper left corner of the screen, camera from chest up, looking at them, not down - it used to be here but now I can't find it :/

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight