Dann00dann Of

doesntmatter5

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
been following him in his main instagram account and discovered only today that he has an OF
now i'm thirsty (and aware that he is not the nice guy he shows on his instagram account lol)
anyway, can someone share some pics in pm (and also de telegram link), please?

Reactions: deleted3508981

argentsly

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
been following him in his main instagram account and discovered only today that he has an OF
now i'm thirsty (and aware that he is not the nice guy he shows on his instagram account lol)
anyway, can someone share some pics in pm (and also de telegram link), please?
There is nothing to see it's a useless onlyfans tease to steal your money

Reactions: bussyqueen69

EnglandGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stop following this guy and wasting money on him! He’s just gonna buy another house and more Tesla cars from his OF earnings and his OF is SHIT! He claims to be a LGBTQ+ supporter but he’s just cashing in on the community and making a living out of this opportunity!

danielladaisyxx

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has no likability at all. His Instagram is just faceless and he seems to not have much going for him other than his body (which is incredible).

I am so conflicted by him, because he pisses me off with the way he acts, his shit OF and his fuck boy persona... But, he is so fucking gorgeous.

St_sportmodels

Experimental Member
Media
Marseille (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
[QUOTE = "DanishBoy, post: 47552201, membre: 1103221"] Je me fiche de ce que les gens disent, c'est un pur connard (au moins pour les homosexuels) mais il est sexy comme l'enfer : heart_eyes::cœur:

[ATTACH = full] 28888311 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 28888331 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 28888341 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Eyes
I don't care what people say, he's a pure asshole (to gay people at least) but he's sexy as hell :heart_eyes::heart:

View attachment 28888311 View attachment 28888331 View attachment 28888341
He still has a weird look and his eyes are not in the face .... Fortunately his muscles save him, and after ...? It's pretty empty, isn't it?