Danny jones... 'tree man'

he posted a photo with one of his "fans" wearing a maga hat awhile back.
I remember that mess. He was trying be a centrist and said we should tolerate anyone with different political views than others or something along the lines. Gross.

I remember that mess. He was trying be a centrist and said we should tolerate anyone with different political views than others or something along the lines. Gross.
I have to agree wjth the last part, honestly. Polarity and tribalism is tearing the US apart and we really need to figure out a way to get along. We're divided and it's only a matter of time before someone will conquer us

I have to agree wjth the last part, honestly. Polarity and tribalism is tearing the US apart and we really need to figure out a way to get along. We're divided and it's only a matter of time before someone will conquer us

I think part of this problem is false equivalence. I agree that the tribalism is bad and we need to get along, but there's no compromise between tolerance and intolerance, these aren't two ideologies to debate and find common ground. One side of this particular fight is objectively on the wrong side of history.

I'm not racist vs I am racist - why can't we meet in the middle and be kind of racist? This is a step backwards.

Anytime i try to bring this up, someone inevitably tries to explain why their side is right and the other side is wrong which is EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I'm not saying we should meet in the middle and be kind of racist. I didn't say anything about racism. I just said we need to find a way to get along. If i knew how to do that, i would say so, instead of wishing for a way.

Anytime i try to bring this up, someone inevitably tries to explain why their side is right and the other side is wrong which is EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I'm not saying we should meet in the middle and be kind of racist. I didn't say anything about racism. I just said we need to find a way to get along. If i knew how to do that, i would say so, instead of wishing for a way.

People could start by not being racist and furthering racist causes/rhetoric.