- Joined
- Oct 9, 2021
- Posts
- 234
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 4,049
- Points
- 288
- Location
- Lima, Lima, PE
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I mean… he's cute, but he's awful as a gogo dancer.Surprised there isn't a thread for this mexican hottie
View attachment 98920331View attachment 98920381View attachment 98924531View attachment 98920541View attachment 98923941
Así está ahoraQué edad tenía cuando era actor porno y que edad tiene ahora?
It's wild how he had that perfect white boy twink (I know he's not) aesthetic down when he was young.
Haven't seen him since his Czech era but its nice too see him become quite the hunk. I'd wish he'd done it sooner but at least he is still a active modelSurprised there isn't a thread for this mexican hottie
View attachment 98920331View attachment 98920381View attachment 98924531View attachment 98920541View attachment 98923941
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.