Just putting it out there…Zach’s OF kinda sucks. Seen more of him naked on the show than his page and he rarely posts. So far Billy is #1 posting the most and best the stuff without the extra ppv. He still has ppv but gives a good bit on his regular feed. Rico is #2. She shows a bit on his feed but has more on ppv and they’re quite expensive. I would be head over heels if Juno started a page and followed Billy’s footsteps.

Just putting it out there…Zach’s OF kinda sucks. Seen more of him naked on the show than his page and he rarely posts. So far Billy is #1 posting the most and best the stuff without the extra ppv. He still has ppv but gives a good bit on his regular feed. Rico is #2. She shows a bit on his feed but has more on ppv and they’re quite expensive. I would be head over heels if Juno started a page and followed Billy’s footsteps.

I assumed Jono’s reluctance is because he’s one of those guys that’s a shower when soft but when he’s hard he just engorges and the girth is on the thin side. lol

I assumed Jono’s reluctance is because he’s one of those guys that’s a shower when soft but when he’s hard he just engorges and the girth is on the thin side. lol
I understand what you mean but I don’t think anyone would complain. William is kinda like that too, just with more girth

Can you post links to Billy's, Rico's and Juno's OF pages?

Reactions: Nsfgeniew