David lurs

I have 6 VERY RARE full frontal nudes of Alekzandr, but since some entitled assholes on here think I'm a bitch for not sharing content I PAID for and want to trade for things I'm looking for, I'm not posting them.
I completely understand the sentiment of not just wanting to give away stuff if you've paid for it, and obviously that's entirely your prerogative, but I always feel like it's a counterproductive way to get things.

If everyone hoards their stuff, and then waits to find someone who has that one thing that they want, and who also happens to want that one thing which you have, in order to do a trade, then the whole process can take forever.

Conversely if everyone just pooled their content, then the end result is that you end up with a far wider selection of things than what you originally paid for, or what you'd get in a trade, and the content is all much easier to find because it's so much more readily available.

Sure there are people who'd get stuff without contributing anything, but it's a bit like the principle of how torrenting works. Probably fewer than 10% of users on a torrent site actually pay for and upload new content, but the other 90% who download it keep seeding it and do a service, so you can still find and download that scene from 10 years ago that you suddenly want.

The more people who have any given content to hand, the greater your chances of running into someone who'll happily share it with you.

*shrugs*

I have 6 VERY RARE full frontal nudes of Alekzandr, but since some entitled assholes on here think I'm a bitch for not sharing content I PAID for and want to trade for things I'm looking for, I'm not posting them.
DONT POST BITCH....Even i paid for their exclusive accounts on Onlyfan.....But m Not like u BITCH!!!!Asshole..........

Reactions: jo11
Another brilliant comment from the peanut gallery who paid all of $9.99 for the crap posted to onlyfans. I got my pix and videos directly from the sources on Skype or by email and have been collecting for over 15 years. It's all very rare and exclusive and cost good money and I'm not about to give it away so some ranting idiot like you.

Another brilliant comment from the peanut gallery who paid all of $9.99 for the crap posted to onlyfans. I got my pix and videos directly from the sources on Skype or by email and have been collecting for over 15 years. It's all very rare and exclusive and cost good money and I'm not about to give it away so some ranting idiot like you.

15 years? What a good life you have.

Childish is resorting to name calling like school children when you don't get your way.

Yeah, childish, like the way you called people "entitled assholes" here, eh?

But I'm sure you have a reason why name calling is ok for you, while it's not for other people.

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that shared something in this thread :D

David is one of my favourite models, and all the stuff that's been posted.... :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (let's just say that I won't have to worry about jerkoff material for a while :joy:)

Kinda tempted to subscribe to his onlyfans page, but IDK how much new stuff I'd be seeing, between the posts here and the rate of his posts, and I'm torn between him and another guy...:confounded:

Thank you guys for sharing those videos. You guys are awesome. Hopefully you might post more?