davidf1t OF worth it?

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
I know I previously said his OF is worth it but now that I’ve been subbed to him for about a month, I feel like I can leave an honest review.

Aside from a few dick pics, about 99% of his most explicit content (both pics and videos) are sent as PPVs so they come with another price. His PPVs are mostly jerkoff videos and pics. He sends messages virtually every day with new pics and videos, so he’s quite active, but my problem is that it’s always the same content.

At first I loved that he was willing to get naked and jerk off because I find him so ridiculously attractive, but his content has become boring and stale. Once you’ve seen one of his jerkoff videos, you’ve basically seen them all because they’re all filmed the same way and he never mixes and spices it up. He said in one video description that he plays with his hole while jerking off and all he did was rub it for a few seconds lol. So sometimes his descriptions can be misleading.

I won’t be renewing my subscription. If he takes things to a new level and starts posting videos of himself getting fucked / doing collabs then I’ll reconsider resubbing. But for now I’m bored!