Davy muscle

His dick so little it’s not like it would be distracting or really seen.
you've been looking at the wrong dick. on another video fragment he's totally naked, has a hard-on and it looks damned impressive. it's not a stump or a knob. a good hands and a half full.

Reactions: Ljenk12 and jtm011
I just want him to get totally naked
there's a video fragment on OnlyFans I saw where he is totally, gorgeously naked, has a very impressive hardon and he's totally shaved. he looks incredible. but the fragment only lasts for 2 or 3 seconds with the image ending on his face staring into the camera. he looks like a god. and to those who keep saying he's got a small one, hell no. he's hard, thick and impressive. The camera travels up his bod, he's wearing cowboy boots.

there's a video fragment on OnlyFans I saw where he is totally, gorgeously naked, has a very impressive hardon and he's totally shaved. he looks incredible. but the fragment only lasts for 2 or 3 seconds with the image ending on his face staring into the camera. he looks like a god. and to those who keep saying he's got a small one, hell no. he's hard, thick and impressive. The camera travels up his bod, he's wearing cowboy boots.
Do you have the video?

Do you have the video?
i'm going to try and upload it here. i'm not very technical and I tried freeze-framing some of it but it wouldn't work. i think it's embedded or copyrighted or something. stay tuned. maybe tomorrow. it's definitely worth a look. davy looks totally stunning. his hard-on is mouth watering.

you've been looking at the wrong dick. on another video fragment he's totally naked, has a hard-on and it looks damned impressive. it's not a stump or a knob. a good hands and a half full.

You mean the snippet that’s been here several times? Yeah, it’s a small dick.

There's nothing wrong with the dick God gave him. Your description of the scene sounds like the clip that was posted, but he wasn't not hard in it. I wonder if this is a continuation.

Reactions: Bocolli0330
OMG you're just nasty on a Sunday lol. I agree Davy's a big dick, but I have to disagree that the one he's got is small.

Keep the mind, body and money separate. Let the nudes continue to flow.
Huney, its not a micropenis, but it ain’t a whopper that some would have everyone believe.Davy knows his junk isn’t up to snuff, that’s why his insecurity is so pungent and nauseating. Also, I tell the truth everyday of the week especially today and in Davy’s world this is the day.

Reactions: deleted3508981
Huney, its not a micropenis, but it ain’t a whopper that some would have everyone believe.Davy knows his junk isn’t up to snuff, that’s why his insecurity is so pungent and nauseating. Also, I tell the truth everyday of the week especially today and in Davy’s world this is the day.
Are you used to much bigger things up your asshole?

...and on the seventh day God went to war. In a thousand years that's what the scripture will say lol.

I'll agree with nauseating. His voice is irritating. Suits his personality. Dude is nearly unrecognizable in a recent pic. Not sexy with clothes and facial hair. He looks like he still has covid and he's deteriorating fast, but I'll keep looking at his naked body until it becomes totally repulsive.

instagram_1628455953782.jpg

...and on the seventh day God went to war. In a thousand years that's what the scripture will say lol.

I'll agree with nauseating. His voice is irritating. Suits his personality. Dude is nearly unrecognizable in a recent pic. Not sexy with clothes and facial hair. He looks like he still has covid and he's deteriorating fast, but I'll keep looking at his naked body until it becomes totally repulsive.

View attachment 39810931
Live your best life!

Reactions: Jess13

View attachment 39810931
Dude looks like a member of a certain state's militia. just saying