Dawson Ray

Dirtydawz

Sexy Member
Media
Why? His content is actually really good, I subscribed when it was free and when he started charging I still had a few days left of my free sub so I go to see all of the content behind the paywall. It was really impressive. Lots of photos, videos, cumming, jerking, etc etc. He also had an archived live where he showed hole.

But as hot as I think he is I still can’t get over the fact he called himself an alpha lmao.
I had my previous management answering and responding to all my messages before hahahah, Also handling all my copyright claims, the alpha part was a joke I’m sure.
I love u all, show some love !

Gym-muscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Darklord986

Dirtydawz

Sexy Member
Media
Who here would like to finance his new car? He might even let you drive it! View attachment 127156651
I mean you are on a private forum all about me, and clearly you are also subscribed to my paid onlyfans. Is it that much of a reach asking for help for a car ? Lmao, you already jerk off to me bro, be real.

Dirtydawz

Sexy Member
Media
That explains why he went back to the gym. In his ofans videos it was already possible to notice that his muscle mass was much lower.
I got into a motorcycle accident which is why I wasn’t able to hit the gym, which is also why Im trying to get a car. but good guess !