Dealing with horniness and post-nut clarity

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was consentual. When we first started going out he told me he gets really turned on by his partner being bound and blindfolded while being fucked by other men.

A few months later I said I was concerned about having all these random guys fucking me and taking their condoms off to finish. That's when he told me it was actually his friends, they all got tested and it was just an act to make me believe they were random people to be more exciting and I was always safe being bred by them.

I later found out all of his friends had this reciprocal arrangement as well.
Well I am glad that it is a consenting relationship and the group is as well, albeit you are both living out a fantasy of yours which is quite horny also. I myself would enjoy being part of a gang bang and follow other guys into your bum. Me being a top I have never been bottomed as I l am a little scared and unsure if I am honest. But they say and I will stand corrected as I myself don’t know, that when you have been a bottom you tend to prefer it to topping. How do you feel about it do you prefer being the bottom or the top?

Reactions: Brodie888

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never topped a man and I probably never will. My current partner of 9 years is very much a top like yourself. I never had an interest anyway.

I guess you can call being sexually submissive a fantasy. I think of it more as a lifestyle choice. The rest of my life is about being responsible and in control so not being in control sexually balances me out.

My advice would be to introduce anal play into your masturbating sessions and explore what it would be like for yourself.

Often beginners don't like anal because they are relying on the top to know what they like and how they like it.

Learning how to work your prostate will add a new dimension to your sexual activities regardless of being a top or a bottom.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was consenting. I enjoyed being submissive to this man. But my point was that when you are ultra horny your risk taking behaviour (aka irrationality, aka stupidity) is higher than it ordinarily would be.
We differ in that way and that's all good. Some enjoy what you describe and admittedly I forget that sometimes!

Reactions: Brodie888

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never topped a man and I probably never will. My current partner of 9 years is very much a top like yourself. I never had an interest anyway.

I guess you can call being sexually submissive a fantasy. I think of it more as a lifestyle choice. The rest of my life is about being responsible and in control so not being in control sexually balances me out.

My advice would be to introduce anal play into your masturbating sessions and explore what it would be like for yourself.

Often beginners don't like anal because they are relying on the top to know what they like and how they like it.

Learning how to work your prostate will add a new dimension to your sexual activities regardless of being a top or a bottom.
Thanks for your comments, I think I will slowly try to insert something in when next I masterbate and see how I get on. Never had a prostrate experience and would know where to start to be honest, maybe I need a teacher to show me the ropes!?