Deepest Vagina Missing Genre

sicarius

Sexy Member
Media
I'm looking for vaginas that are unusually deep. Size queen type stuff. Long dick, long dildo, long object...doesn't matter. Whats the deepest vaginal insertion anyone has seen on video or gif? Deep throat...big dick...what about deep vagina?

Nothing is more annoying than seeing a girl with a huge dildo or huge dick and only take 2 inches of it...
Hopefully I'm not the only one into this kind of thing!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

These videos are a great example...most have seen them im sure. But this is the kind of thing that turns me the fuck on...

Jude Riding my dildo on toilet bowl - HardSexTube
intense Webshow
Big Black Dick Up In Asian Teen - xHamster.com

langaletalocs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I created a compilation of Gyno-x videos, more specifically the part where they measure their pussy depth. This exciting little list goes in increasing order. There are heaps of these, so there could be more to come.
I collected the full list of depths and names in an Excel; the average is 12,84 cm.
Also, if you have a legal problem with me uploading this stuff, contact me, I'll delete it right away, I just don't wanna get fucked.
View attachment DepthCompilation1.mp4

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media

Wow, I have lived this exact scene. I wish i could have video. Our cocks are very similar. We did this scene with JH, on a wooden stool, she squatted on it while she blew me standing. My wife also bottoms out at 8 to 8.5 of Holmes, I have fucked jammed her hard as i can and that is absolute bottom. BUT, she loves being bottom out. She got the deepest with JH the first time grinding on the stool, and also coincidentally she got the closest to deep throating me ever when Holmes was buried the deepest, what does that say?

Isn't it great dropping a thick cock in a hole that has reamed by 8" of girth, At 6.5 circumference I got some girth, but after Holmes for 30 minutes is dropping it in a warm bucket, LOL! And the next day is tighter then ever. What a great pussy work out. Like lifting heavy weights, if every guy knew fucking their wife with huge objects makes them tighter, there would be a revolution of large dildo sales!

Every guy should experience fucking their wife, or letting their wife, fuck a in human size cock!