Deleted Sexy Twitter Accounts

forgot to mention this but: i'm probably only going to upload archives from accounts with no face on here. if you have a request for accounts with faces, you can try DMing me but remember that a) i might not have the archives of the account(s) that you want and b) there's no guarantee that i'll give you all of the archives that you requested. i won't ask for $$$ since i don't own any of these archives.

well let me elaborate: i guess i will upload archives with faces but only if it was like an account that was used for sex work. if it's like an alt, then i probably won't upload it here.

sexy
I have archived quite a few NSFW Twitter accounts that sadly no longer exist today. I wonder if anyone else are also interested in this and want to share some stuff.

Here's one of my favorites:
A gay couple from (possibly Cleveland) Ohio, one with an enormous big white dick and one with a never ending hunger to be cucked, used to have an account on Twitter @bigdickhusband and also on OF @u228574227 (both deleted). It probably wasn't a catfish tho since they did collabs with other OF creators. I have archived all of their Twitter posts up until January 2023. Was wondering if anyone else know anything about this couple esp. if you're from Cleveland and if you recognize them, are they still a couple? Do you have more of their stuff? Did you subscribe to their OF? etc.

Re the archived files, I'm looking for a suggestion as to where I should store the file that a) is private, and b) offers a free plan that offers relatively large file storage. i'll probably gonna avoid using torrent for now.

if anyone's wondering what tools i'm using to archive these accounts, i'm using this MediaHarvest extension. it allows you to download pics or vids by just clicking the download button at the right bottom of each posts. don't forget to group the files by accounts in the settings before you use the extension.

if i'm too lazy to do all that, i'll use JDownloader, copy my twitter cookie with this extension and paste it to the login configuration in the jdownloader settings (if this sounds too confusing you can try googling "twitter login jdownloader"). then i would go to the media tab of the account i wanna archive and copy paste the page url, which then gets automatically grabbed by jdownloader.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
First method: be careful not to doo it too often or at least if you want to use this don't just blast through someone's media tab and click download from the latest post to the oldest cause this could trigger Twitter's bot protection and your account might get flagged and then perhaps suspended.

Second method: use the cookie of an account that is NOT your main account if you don't want your main account to get suspended.

if you have any other suggestions (perhaps a better one) then please let us know.
for now i really would love to know if there was a way that i can use that MediaHarvest extension on my Firefox mobile app just so that i don't have to always get up and use my computer just to click on one button because sometimes if i don't do it fast enough then the post(s) might get deleted before i could archive them

Reactions: Jakemate
there used to be an extension that allows you to auto archive an entire account's media just by clicking one button. sad that that retarded cuck ruined it for everyone