Dennis Dillon

Just subscribed to his Onlyfans, only $5 at the moment, well worth it, lots of photos showing his hard cock and lots of videos, some few seconds, some few minutes with maybe ten or so showing him shoot a huge amount of spunk out. He spunks a lot and really can shoot it high! Great value, great content.

Just subscribed to his Onlyfans, only $5 at the moment, well worth it, lots of photos showing his hard cock and lots of videos, some few seconds, some few minutes with maybe ten or so showing him shoot a huge amount of spunk out. He spunks a lot and really can shoot it high! Great value, great content.
Can you please say how many cumvids, if you don't mind? Is it all non-PPV?

As i‘ve said about ten, none PPV, some vids with cum less than a minute long, few over five minutes. Looks like he will make a custom vid at a price. Half price subscription at the moment so can’t really fo wrong.

Reactions: uciknoeu
i joined up today as i think his of is half price. well worth it really he has a nice dick and quite a few cum vids id love a bit more ass or hole but its a good page
He posted a 4:30min vid a couple of days ago and shoots so much spunk up in the air, he’s amazing.