Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Shawn has "been shy" for months. They wont be posting anything. Definitely not like him and Jah. Id be willing to wager on that

FACTS! Tbh, I grew tired of seeing him and Jah but I understand its worth seeing him and Jah, then him and Shawn lol

What was the deal with him and Jah anyway? What’s the tea on Jah? I remember back during the Tumblr days when Jah and his “brother” used to swear they were strict tops and pop off at the suggestion they take dick only for vids to surface of Jah having his back blown out in various positions by some other tumblr famous guy and one of his “brother” begging for to be fucked.

Now Jah is on BBA having his ass passed around between the flavors of the week.

What was the deal with him and Jah anyway? What’s the tea on Jah? I remember back during the Tumblr days when Jah and his “brother” used to swear they were strict tops and pop off at the suggestion they take dick only for vids to surface of Jah having his back blown out in various positions by some other tumblr famous guy and one of his “brother” begging for to be fucked.

And I OOP

Reactions: FlawedDiamonds4

:joy::joy::joy:

It’s amazing how Vinny is willing to destroy other people’s image just to boost his. Did Shawn ever willingly post pics or videos of him nude before?

Not defending Vinny at all because I understand your point, but I’m 100% sure those who come into contact with Vinny, knows about his reputation and what he’s capable of doing. Whether Shawn willingly/unwillingly posted a nude of himself before or not is not the question....I’m almost certain this is not Shawn and Vinny’s first time messing around with the each other prior to them becoming an official couple

Hold up! Which Tumblr guys were running through Jah???

Reactions: DLG3691
Deven is quite stupid but I don’t think he’s stupid enough to let Vinny film him in any compromising sexual position
Explain the vid of him running from that wet dick bucket naked then. If you think that was the only thing recorded that night...
tenor (3).gif