Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Never knew deven had such an ass on him. Would love to see him get fucked doggystyle. He looks like he’d be the perfect bitch for the right amount of $

1ecdd3c6-7446-494d-80a9-a2a651703ea6-png.2414152

Never knew deven had such an ass on him. Would love to see him get fucked doggystyle. He looks like he’d be the perfect bitch for the right amount of $

1ecdd3c6-7446-494d-80a9-a2a651703ea6-png.2414152
He got a juicy fucking dick too. Plus id love to see him sucking w those lips he so loves t show ;)

Thats not Deven and Vinny dick is mad skinny plus he short. Deven got some girth but something tells me he not trying to use it
We've already established that its not him. Their height has nothing to do with my point, his dick is bigger than Deven's. That's what I was saying.

Reactions: Jeffer2580
We've already established that its not him. Their height has nothing to do with my point, his dick is bigger than Deven's. That's what I was saying.

And I disagree because I don’t think his dick is big at all. It looks to be average length and thin. Him being short gives the illusion that it’s bigger because his proportions are smaller. How a penis with no girth whatsoever can be big is beyond me but I’m not fucking him so with that have a good day