Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Vinny stated that him, Shawn, and vinny had a three sum and he wants people to ask Deven to drop it. At this point we all know the tea and we’ve been knowing it for years, so i don’t understand the point of having sex with them and have this fear of dropping the tape when we’ve seen you naked plenty of times around vinny. We all know his onlyfans is a ghost town so he needs to get it together.

Vinny stated that him, Shawn, and vinny had a three sum and he wants people to ask Deven to drop it. At this point we all know the tea and we’ve been knowing it for years, so i don’t understand the point of having sex with them and have this fear of dropping the tape when we’ve seen you naked plenty of times around vinny. We all know his onlyfans is a ghost town so he needs to get it together.
When and where did he say this?

Your comment is a bit confusing at first since you wrote Vinny's name twice but I get what you meant

Reactions: G.O.A.T

Devin's content is boring so in order to keep up the illusion and fantasy that he's straight that video must stay unreleased. However, with the way Vinny lies I'm not sure it even exists.