Deven Hubbard Vinny Watson

Reactions: Poopo
No it isn't real. Vinny posted that when he first began OF and his plan was to scam. He got called out real quick because the idiot decided to use a video of an already popular sex worker (Debonair) lol
Ngl that's a pretty good scam. If these people were actually half way intelligent they'd probably get away with a huge coin from doing that

Reactions: Sywcwidi
Ngl that's a pretty good scam. If these people were actually half way intelligent they'd probably get away with a huge coin from doing that
Its not, at all. Why the hell would you use a widely circulated video that's been out for years already? LOL. It took less than ten minutes for people to call him out lol

Its not, at all. Why the hell would you use a widely circulated video that's been out for years already? LOL. It took less than ten minutes for people to call him out lol
Umm that's my point?

If they were intelligent they wouldn't have used a widley circulated video. They'd have used an obscure video or hired an unknown lookalike and made a fake themselves. People would have paid bank for a video of what they thought was Devon.

I worry for Shawn in this instance. His entire lifestyle is/was funded by Vinny. What skills does Shawn have to support himself? Well he is still young and cute enough to be a Sugar Baby, so he’ll be good for another 5 years if he doesn’t allow drugs to fuck up his looks.

Shawn prob got too old for Vinny
OKKKKKK!!!!!
I worry for Shawn in this instance. His entire lifestyle is/was funded by Vinny. What skills does Shawn have to support himself? Well he is still young and cute enough to be a Sugar Baby, so he’ll be good for another 5 years if he doesn’t allow drugs to fuck up his looks.
i hope his has some ownership in that atl club

He’s a photographer, ppl?

This is a lot of assumption here. lol. You are writing him off as if he is useless without Vinny lol.

This is a lot of assumption here. lol. You are writing him off as if he is useless without Vinny lol.
Prior to their relationship when Vinny was just his “House Father”, Sheik & Shawn shared a bed in Vinny’s house. I even remember Vinny doing an IG vid surprising Shawn at his job on his first day as a restaurant waiter with Vinny talking about how proud he is of his “son”. Of course, they eventually became a couple and Shawn started looking and dressing the part of Vinny’s boy toy lmao. I’m just saying that Shawn wasn’t doing much before Vinny.

He’s a photographer, ppl?
A photographer? Lol that’s laughable. His work is a hobby. It’s not a career for him. Even his latest birthday shoot was not even his own. He isn’t creative tbh. Outside of him dressing in luxury brands that Vinny provides, he really has nothing to offer people but looks and dick. It’s sad that Vinny has this vindictive personality and such a shitty lifestyle. Like just be single and look for a genuine person instead of dating young guys that have nothing to offer u but looks. But he has money and choose to flaunt it just like the rest of the gay people in that exact scene. That shit change people (but he was already a scammer in his early onlyfan days) so I wouldn’t even be suprised.