Dick/Nude Drawings!

Well I’ll keep it short.

I’m an artist who draws explicit male drawings. love dick pics but I do a lot. Anyways, I’m looking for reference images! If you want to share yours leave a picture in this thread or message me for my email if you wanna participate there. I’ll put some of my work here so you can see what I’m talking about! Can be totally anonymous btw!

Thanks in advance!
Love the last one. I've got more on my profile.
 

Attachments

Me too. Could you look at my profile attachments too. I've got action figures in sexual scenes too. And personal pictures also. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Looking for quality cock pics for art reference was how I found this place. Was on here for long time before interacting with anyone. I'm glad I did though. I think at first it was a comment of a cock picture and getting a response. It was longer for me to post self pics. Getting responses was surprising. Posting the art felt great because I have never shown them to anyone at all other than here.
 
Me too. Could you look at my profile attachments too. I've got action figures in sexual scenes too. And personal pictures also. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Looking for quality cock pics for art reference was how I found this place. Was on here for long time before interacting with anyone. I'm glad I did though. I think at first it was a comment of a cock picture and getting a response. It was longer for me to post self pics. Getting responses was surprising. Posting the art felt great because I have never shown them to anyone at all other than here.
 
Me too. Could you look at my profile attachments too. I've got action figures in sexual scenes too. And personal pictures also. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Looking for quality cock pics for art reference was how I found this place. Was on here for long time before interacting with anyone. I'm glad I did though. I think at first it was a comment of a cock picture and getting a response. It was longer for me to post self pics. Getting responses was surprising. Posting the art felt great because I have never shown them to anyone at all other than here.
 
Well I’ll keep it short.

I’m an artist who draws explicit male drawings. love dick pics but I do a lot. Anyways, I’m looking for reference images! If you want to share yours leave a picture in this thread or message me for my email if you wanna participate there. I’ll put some of my work here so you can see what I’m talking about! Can be totally anonymous btw!

Thanks in advance!
A fantastic post & gift you have there!! Here’s an image or two I’d love to see in your portfolio
😃 hope you like
 

Attachments