Dick size

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for you all. I can see from the posts here that a big cock is a prized thing gay and straight. I have an average sized dick and generally speaking I’m fine with that. Not much I can do to change it even if I wanted to. But I am self conscious about it around gay guys. Generally speaking gay guys are into huge pricks and anything less is not acceptable. In my experience bi guys are more forgiving and don’t mind an average prick size.

Basically, what I’m saying is I’m self conscious about my size around gay guys but not around bi guys.

Thoughts, opinions, experiences?

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question for you all. I can see from the posts here that a big cock is a prized thing gay and straight. I have an average sized dick and generally speaking I’m fine with that. Not much I can do to change it even if I wanted to. But I am self conscious about it around gay guys. Generally speaking gay guys are into huge pricks and anything less is not acceptable. In my experience bi guys are more forgiving and don’t mind an average prick size.

Basically, what I’m saying is I’m self conscious about my size around gay guys but not around bi guys.

Even straight guys judge on size. I'm 5" x 5.5" and I often get "short and thick" comments (which I'm fine with). I don't hide my size.
Photo0099i.jpg

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mate doesn't matter about the size it's what you do with it.
You'll find most gays are size queens.
I'm a 7 only ever seen one big one that being 9" they are few and far between.
As long as you can get a hard on and can fuck with it and shoot a load be grateful a dick is God's gift to us guys so enjoy yours mate

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate doesn't matter about the size it's what you do with it.
You'll find most gays are size queens.
I'm a 7 only ever seen one big one that being 9" they are few and far between.
As long as you can get a hard on and can fuck with it and shoot a load be grateful a dick is God's gift to us guys so enjoy yours mate
Thank you. I’m trying to cultivate that attitude after being made to feel inadequate by so many

Reactions: 5inchAussie

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Cock size is perceived to be the right thing to have between your legs whatever your orientation. However, when push comes to shove there's a lot of boasting about how big a cock is and how big you can take, the reality is that a big cock doesn't always perform, hold its hardness and certainly doesn't shoot more spunk. Those that claim they like being pounded with a monster the thicker the better are often in the realms of fantasy.
At the end of the day it is guy I go for, his looks, character and personality not the size of his appendage. I've been split by a big cock and its not a good thing, I've been fucked by small cocks and enjoyed every second.
So its not what you've got that counts, it's the way you perform with what you've been born with.

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m
Cock size is perceived to be the right thing to have between your legs whatever your orientation. However, when push comes to shove there's a lot of boasting about how big a cock is and how big you can take, the reality is that a big cock doesn't always perform, hold its hardness and certainly doesn't shoot more spunk. Those that claim they like being pounded with a monster the thicker the better are often in the realms of fantasy.
At the end of the day it is guy I go for, his looks, character and personality not the size of his appendage. I've been split by a big cock and its not a good thing, I've been fucked by small cocks and enjoyed every second.
So its not what you've got that counts, it's the way you perform with what you've been born with.
totally with you. I’ve encountered men with huge cocks and although they were impressive to behold, they were not fun to swallow and certainly no funteying to take it up the arse. A more modest appendage, in the other hand, was a pleasure to play with. I’m glad I raised this issue here. I was self conscious initially. But this talking is giving me more back bone about my modest size. Thanks.

Reactions: 5inchAussie

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you. I’m trying to cultivate that attitude after being made to feel inadequate by so many
There's nothing inadequate about your cock. A bonus of your average girth is that it makes you look longer. I'm shorter at 5" and it does the job. Here's mine next to a 7 incher.
DCP_3380.JPG

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing inadequate about your cock. A bonus of your average girth is that it makes you look longer. I'm shorter at 5" and it does the job. Here's mine next to a 7 incher.
View attachment 127668231
Yum. I’d be swallowing both those at the same time. Far as I’m concerned yours is a perfectly acceptable prong

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m

totally with you. I’ve encountered men with huge cocks and although they were impressive to behold, they were not fun to swallow and certainly no funteying to take it up the arse. A more modest appendage, in the other hand, was a pleasure to play with. I’m glad I raised this issue here. I was self conscious initially. But this talking is giving me more back bone about my modest size. Thanks.
I once got picked up at work by a young guy who flashed the biggest tool I'd seen - yes I was tempted, but yes I thought I'd top him. It was a donkey dick, two hands but no matter how hard I sucked rubbed and treased I couldn't ever get it above a semi, over a few visits I tried but failed and I never even topped him more got him to have an orgasm. One of my best fucks was with a radio officer on a cruise liner. Skinny runt but massive smile and personality and sexy as hell. But in the cock department he was below average, a pencil dick but oh how he knew how to use it - every time he hit the spot, fucked like a jackrabbit and had amazing stamina and the ability to rest for five minutes and be ready to again. He was such an amazing fucker that I never even tried to shag him, being shagged was so good every time.
Taking it up the arse is an art, it's no good approaching it with a sledgehammer which is how the big dick brigade seems to think it's done.

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once got picked up at work by a young guy who flashed the biggest tool I'd seen - yes I was tempted, but yes I thought I'd top him. It was a donkey dick, two hands but no matter how hard I sucked rubbed and treased I couldn't ever get it above a semi, over a few visits I tried but failed and I never even topped him more got him to have an orgasm. One of my best fucks was with a radio officer on a cruise liner. Skinny runt but massive smile and personality and sexy as hell. But in the cock department he was below average, a pencil dick but oh how he knew how to use it - every time he hit the spot, fucked like a jackrabbit and had amazing stamina and the ability to rest for five minutes and be ready to again. He was such an amazing fucker that I never even tried to shag him, being shagged was so good every time.
Taking it up the arse is an art, it's no good approaching it with a sledgehammer which is how the big dick brigade seems to think it's done.
Great experience

Reactions: MarkInLA

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I don't like huge pricks, gay or bi, but if you're talking dick size then all one needs to know is that men care and women do not.

Reactions: VisibleMan7

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gay and have a larger cock. However, what turns many guys on when I am fucking them is playfully teasing them right at entrance of their ass (after opening them up carefully, of course) and then slightly farther in when I hit and massage their prostate with the head of my penis. Neither of these erotic spots requires a big dick, and both feel great on my cock. As others have mentioned, it is not necessarily the size of the penis, but how you use it to give yourself and your partner pleasure that makes a bigger difference. BTW I also prefer more modest even smaller cocks if I am sucking. There's no way would even try to give a decent blowjob to anyone as hung as me. And, finally, as a top, the bottom's dick size is inconsequential. Yes, it might be fun to watch their dick as I fuck them, but my focus is on the guy's ass, not his dick. Hope this helps put things into perspective.