Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I saw this video over on a thread about Cameron Monaghan and thought it was super hot. I remember seeing a video of resident evil with a nude mod out there.

any more of these modded video games with dicks? Would love to see more!

Reactions: DubTresPhilly
In Conan: Exiles you can pick the “endowment” of your character at the beginning of the game. But sadly you can only see it if you’re on a computer. On a console it just makes his tunic longer. But I’ve seen videos of naked barbarians running around the desert with their massive dongs just floppin around lol its awesome.

• Wow
Reactions: samsara108
On Outlast there are big creepy buff twins naked and you can see from behind a guy wanking on his cell, same on the DLC

And there was a frontal male in a N64 game but I can't find it, I swear I saw it in a yt video

• Haha
Reactions: Cum_is_Great
In devil may cry .. 2013 game..

When first came out .. you see the scene where he wakes up and he’s naked and flying through the air he spins around and you could see his balls right before he puts his pants on then his coat.. in an update to the game took it out.. now when he spins around a slice of pizza covers it

The ending to Dante’s inferno…. It goes from a scene below the guy he is naked .. he is kneeled down.. so you see his ass and balls hangin .. then it goes around and up to another vision and he stands up and you see his penis and balls ..

There was a lot of bitching about this one but the company that made the game said they weren’t removing it.. because all the way through the game you see women’s breasts and asses and sometimes vaginas dim in background

People won’t bitch because of women’s tits and asses but let a guys penis come into the picture and people bitch..

Another game was metal gear solid raided .. there’s a part of the game he runs through the game covering his privates but you saw his bare ass and chest

In devil may cry .. 2013 game..

When first came out .. you see the scene where he wakes up and he’s naked and flying through the air he spins around and you could see his balls right before he puts his pants on then his coat.. in an update to the game took it out.. now when he spins around a slice of pizza covers it

The ending to Dante’s inferno…. It goes from a scene below the guy he is naked .. he is kneeled down.. so you see his ass and balls hangin .. then it goes around and up to another vision and he stands up and you see his penis and balls ..

There was a lot of bitching about this one but the company that made the game said they weren’t removing it.. because all the way through the game you see women’s breasts and asses and sometimes vaginas dim in background

People won’t bitch because of women’s tits and asses but let a guys penis come into the picture and people bitch..

Another game was metal gear solid raided .. there’s a part of the game he runs through the game covering his privates but you saw his bare ass and chest
Is there a clip of the Devil May cry original intro? That was my fav in the series