Dickslips speedo edition

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The first pic above reminds me of my dad. Before swimming, he used to do the exact same stretch. He has big, hairy testicles and he always wore speedos that he'd had since before I was born and the leg elastic was a bit stretched out. More often than not, I'd get a nice view of his pubes and a bit of hairy scrotal skin. Once he finished stretching one leg, I'd move to the other side to get the same view of pubes and hairy scrotal skin for a second time while he stretched the other leg. The stretch and hairy scrotal exposure would last about 3 mins either side, and he was always completely oblivious, which made it all the more intriguing.

The best one was when we were getting changed in the change rooms and I noticed that he put his speedo on a bit crooked. It was gaping from the right side and the side of his hairy right testicle was completely visible. Dad fixed it up a little, but not enough, and accidentally left some hairy scrotal skin still exposed. He lay down to do his stretch and started with the right leg. I moved to the left side to see if I could see anything, but there was nothing because the speedo was pulled to that side, after my dad didn't fix it up properly. He then put his right leg down and layed flat for about 30 seconds. I moved to his right side to witness the almost certain exposure, which I could already see some scrotal skin, even when he was laying flat. He lifted his left leg up which pushed his big, hairy, right testicle out the leg hole of his speedos and he held it there for another 3 minutes, completely unaware. Once he was done, he got up, fixed himself up by completely straightening his speedo and we went into the pool like nothing happened. I still remember like it was yesterday....

Temporary

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My all-time favourite thing is when a bit of nutsac skin is showing and the man has no idea: (in the last one, the hot hairy man in the middle has some pubes exposed at the top)

View attachment 699468
The guy in the middle is Andrew Papadopoulos. I'm hoping he has nudes somewhere. He is so fit!

D

deleted1241326

Reactions: deleted1051568

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don’t really see the point in posting posed photos. That always ruins these dickslip threads. The whole idea of a dickslip is that it’s an accident. There’s no need for a thread if you want to just see someone’s cock out lmao

Completely agree. The guys who post posed pics ruin every thread.