Did you have a crush ...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the absolutely biggest, hardest crush on George Strait. I adored him and listened to every one of his songs. I saw him in concert at least five times in two years once. I guess I was stalking him.

When I finally met him in person I could not speak. I was so tongue-tied I began tearing up. And then he did the worst thing possible: he hugged me and thanked me. I lost it! I began crying uncontrollably and had to be lead away by friends.

I did happen to meet him again years later and he apologized and said he didn't remember the incident. So apparently that happened a lot to him.

I still love his music.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha yes I was obsessed with Fred Durst when I was younger. Then when I was older, I had a big crush on Billy-Joe from green day.

In my younger 20s brad Pitt did it for me. But he's let himself go in the last number of years I reckon. Zac Efron remains my #1.

We have similar tastes i see :p

But i'm weird, in my opinion older Pitt > younger Pitt, because being hot when you're 25 is easy, but if you're hot at 50 that's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
All my crushes are dead (<--- potential punk rock song title). That said, my all-time favorite musician/dead guy crush, hands down, Jeff Buckley.

Long gone (down the river) before I was even old enough to appreciate him as an artist his gorgeous poster hung on the back of my teenage bedroom door. Total man candy he sadly left us at the forever young age of 30. Actually the 20th anniversary of his drowning was just this past Monday.

And that amazing voice, wow, melt. Seriously, one look at that exceedingly handsome face, a line of "Hallelujah", and I'd have eagerly surrendered to any and all manner of lustful wickedness he'd desire and have in for me.

Jeff-Buckley--jeff-buckley-79129_505_651.jpg

Woof and RIP.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know what? I've never had the "boy band crazy phase". Yes, I like some singer, but never a real crush.

Actor, a lot, and the classic you think. Brad Pitt, Fassbender, Efron the first one i think about.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha yes I was obsessed with Fred Durst when I was younger. Then when I was older I had a big crush on Billy-Joe from green day.

In my younger 20s brad Pitt did it for me. But he's let himself go in the last number of years I reckon. Zac Efron remains my #1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teenage Me: Billy Idol, Larry Mullen (U2 drummer) and especially Billy Duffy of The Cult when he had short hair. Ironically, they're all blonde/ish which is not really my cup of tea now.

Today: They're almost all country artists... I guess I'm not so attracted to the disheveled/tattooed look of many pop artists... Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley, Josh Turner, Sam Hunt, and for the love of all that is good... Trace Adkins is welcome to read me bedtime stories any day.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have similar tastes i see :p

But i'm weird, in my opinion older Pitt > younger Pitt, because being hot when you're 25 is easy, but if you're hot at 50 that's amazing.
That's true! I still think he's hot... I'm just not an Angelina fan so that whole thing turned me off about lol. Plus I don't like when he has facial hair.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@C41ara: Being hot at 25 may be easy, but being Brad Pitt hot, circa "Thelma & Louise" or "Legends of the Fall," can't be easy. That was beyond ordinary 25-year-old hot. That was once-in-a-generation hot.

@rtg, If I knew you as a teenager, I would have totally made fun of you for liking Fred Durst.

@AlteredEgo: I never really thought of any of those guys sexually, but I revered Prince, and I can see getting into this "Rock for President" thing.

@lurker23: all those rock stars were hot! Silly me, I thought you liked the Cult cause of Ian, like most girls, but you're special. Trivia question: Do you know who occasionally sang for Duffy's pre-Cult band, the Nosebleeds?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I have to add... coming from my mother who's been a stage-hand for almost 20 years, a lot of celebs are just really good at hiding their less than appealing sides from the majority of their fans. Some of them are rude, and down right mean to the people setting up their stages.

I've been to some of the big music award shows where the recipients perform. And what I've noticed time and again is how absolutely nervous they are! It all seems like one big happy family when you see it on the small screen. But in actuality, it's all a facade. While some do know one another, most do not and just know them by reputation. The more nervous ones are those relying more on technology than talent. They're quite obvious.

The good guys are the ones who are friends with the grips and roadies. If my husband ever worked with your mother @Tight_N_Juicy then she probably got a breakfast tray and coffee delivered for the stage crew. That's his MO.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@EllieP, oh I'm not talking about nervous, I'm talking about straight up Rude. Like, my shit don't stink,I'm holier than thou kinda shit.

Some of them are totally awesome too of course. Apparently Rhianna announced to the local crew: "Take whatever you want from my dressing room, keep something for yourself or sell something on ebay and make some money off me if you want!" My mom grabbed 2 little black skull candles and brought them home to me. I burned em up happy as fuck.

I just had to bring that up. Someones crush happened to be an asshole to my mom and her crew on more than one occasion. Having been there as long as she has, plenty of repeat performers come around and act just as shitty every time. I don't wanna say who though, don't wanna break any hearts :oops:

When I was younger, not so much. I guess Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. In more recent years I don't really "crush" on anyone. I find a handful of celebrities attractive, sure, but a crush? No. I find Morena Baccarin gorgeous, also Jason Momoa, Alexander Skarsgard, Zhang Ziyi, etc all very physically attractive individuals.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tupac Shakur, Chili from TLC, Tech N9ne, Corey Taylor, Shaggy 2Dope.

Now as an adult I don't pay attention to what musicians look like at all really. I will say though, the guys who play Tuco's cousins in Breaking Bad, those fuckers are sexy as fuck. (would it surprise anyone if I said they look similar to my man:p)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i had the baby-dyke prerequisite crush on Xena/Lucy Lawless
Vasquez from Aliens Jenette Goldstein she now owns a bra shop for big boobie gals, i own one of her bras :D:oops: Raine of Resident Evil fame, Michelle Rodriquez

I have "wanna be as bad-ass as" crushed Dean Winchester, Leeloo Fifth Element *and a full on "wanna touch her butt" crush*

my current male crush if Tom Hardy because he is a precious cinnamon roll of a human being with an amazing ass

my current female crush is Charlize Theron... cuz why the hell not!?!?!?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, Janette G was also one of my first lady crushes. As Vasquez in Aliens I wanted to be with her, and *be her.:oops:

My current lady crush, I haven't seen much of her stuff because I only recently discovered her, but I'm finding her very much the attractive and I really love this song... enjoy with me if you'd like