good! it has been waayyy to quiet lately..At this point he might as well have a sign pointing at it. It’s way too obvious to be unintentional!
I agree, that's whats makes him so sexy I thinkReally wish there were nudes on this kid. He's oddly attractive even with his face lol
Damn, I'm starting to get convinced, he really is big. Usually I dont like bodybuilders, but this guyBulge
Don’t think it’s him, diesel is more shredded, nipples are different too.Could be anyone, but something tells me it might be him
Please compare with the real one, and you'll see it's different, very different. The video is here forever now... Whenever trying to find the best posts, just choose to sort them by likes, this is the most liked one.Could be anyone, but something tells me it might be him
I don't think that's him, unfortunately.Could be anyone, but something tells me it might be him
It's not him. It's a performer who went by Big Bad Max about ten years ago.I don't think that's him, unfortunately.
who are all these people you are talking about ?Tim K passed away but I do notice that most of the boys are hillbilly and very country. I mean roger sounds like he has a tractor in his mouth. Country boys always go the furthest . I mean David S hot and country as fuck! ie.,,,jerked off on camera. Steve C I mean he says "i cant believe I cum" they both laugh but you can tell he was so embarrassed lol I bet it kind of fucked with some of their heads. Peter was very condescending almost saying shit to make them feel bad like they had prove how hot they could be.. They probably thought they were gay!?? When reality all they needed to know is friction is friction ANYBODY rubbing on you long and somethings bound to come up![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.