Dildo Lovers.... We need your feedback and will pick the best feedback to help us choose the best Dildos

How Many Dildos Do You Have

• 10+ Dildos

Votes: 28 8.1%
  • 5 to 9 Dildos

Votes: 40 11.6%
  • 1 to 5 Dildos

Votes: 194 56.1%
  • Don't Have One But Want One!

Votes: 65 18.8%
  • Zero Interest In Dildos

Votes: 19 5.5%

• Total voters
I own 10 for sure from small to oh my god what hell was I thinking. If a toy doesn’t have a suction cup but has balls take some soft style rope and tie it down to a chair or mounted to a board and screw the board with dildo attached to the wall fun time is now created

Just a question..Why are we focusing on big dildo’s while most men in the world have average cock sizes?
Judging by the photo they posted, the one to the right looks pretty average to me. Maybe 5-6 inches. Though it would make more sense for the Large Penis Support Group to have large dildos with their brand on them over medium or small.

Edit: I just saw you meant what other users were saying.

Here are three different dildo styles we've been sent.

The one on the left is a big boy and lives up to the LPSG Name :)
The middle one has a rod in the middle of in that allows you to change it's shape and creates firmness.

View attachment 144098461
Were these molded using real models? Do we know them?
lollipop-how-you-doin.gif

Reactions: LPSG Toys
Here are three different dildo styles we've been sent.

The one on the left is a big boy and lives up to the LPSG Name :)
The middle one has a rod in the middle of in that allows you to change it's shape and creates firmness.

View attachment 144098461
When I’m extremely horny @ the point climbing the walls I like using fantasy dildoes they hit me wilder pleasure me deeper & make me cum harder with a large pool of cum but not always

Reactions: LPSG Toys
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having an incredible summer. We have been hard at work researching dildos to bring to you. As we are working to pick the best options for you we'd love to hear your feedback on what you love about a dildo so we can try to bring the perfect dildo to you :)

Here are a few questions we'd love to get your thoughts on

Length and Thickness
Do you have any preferred dimensions?
If you had the choice do you prefer girth or length?
Do you prefer a dildo that starts of thin and gradually gets thicker or do you prefer the dildo to have a thick head?

Realistic of Fantasy
Do you prefer something that looks realistic or non-realistic?
Do you have any interest in fantasy creature cock type dildos?
Do you have a specific color you'd like the dildo to be?

Firmness
How firm or flexible do you prefer your dildos?

Realistic of Fantasy
Do you prefer something that looks realistic or non-realistic?

Features
Are there any features you want your dildo to have? Suction cup, Vibrator, etc.

Few Other Questions
If you had to choose between quality and price what is most important to you?
How important is the material the dildo is made out of to you?
What is the ideal price range you are comfortable paying for a dildo?
How important is the packaging of the dildo?

Do you have any favorite dildos?

Finally... What would you like to see for the LPSG Dildo :)

If there is anything else you can tell us about what you'd love to see in an LPSG Dildo we would appreciate it and will do something special for you when our dildos are ready!

Thank you and I can't wait to ready the feedback!
ILL BE YOUR DILDO CRASH DUMMY LOL ILL TAKE ANYTHING YOU THROW TO ME AND HAVE SOMEONE SHOVE IT IN FOR ME 😫 YIKES 😋😘😘

My wife and I have a pretty big dildo collection at this point, so we may may be more advanced than the average user, but I'd like to give a few of these questions a shot.

Length and Thickness
We like a lot of different shapes and sizes depending on their use. Most of the time we buy toys for her, so we prefer thicker shorter toys that can be use vaginally. Lately we've been looking for toys that are around 8"+ girthwise. Length is a little bit more flexible where we prefer around 7" usable length, but any extra tends to make a toy easier to hold, so longer toys aren't a deal breaker.
We occasionally get dildos for me too, but these tend to be more on the average side, where 5" girth is pushing it.

Shape wise we lean towards evenly thick, or the more bottom heavy "knot" shapes.

Realistic of Fantasy
Most of our collection is fantasy toys. We find they are a lot more fun than realistic dildos as they help make any session a little lighter and less serious.

We usually go for brighter colours, and will usually grab a marbled or faded toy before a solid colour.

Firmness
For larger toys we usually go a little softer, but if a toy is especially long we go a little firmer so it can stand up.

Features
Are there any features you want your dildo to have? Suction cup, Vibrator, etc.
Suction cups are very much a nice to have. Lately we've also been looking at a lot of inflatable models.

Few Other Questions
If you had to choose between quality and price what is most important to you?
As our collection has expanded and we've learned more about what we like, quality has become much more important than price. We usually invest in a couple really nice toys per year so we can be sure they will hold up and be safe for use.
How important is the material the dildo is made out of to you?
This is the most important feature when we look at a new toy. If a toy isn't made of a body safe material like silicone or glass, it isn't very likely to end up in our toy-box.

What is the ideal price range you are comfortable paying for a dildo?
These days most of our toys are in the 100 to 200 dollar range. We can go a little higher if a toy is especially large or has features that cannot be found anywhere else. We may also go lower if a toy is from a trusted manufacturer, but when we get to the sub 50 range we start to get a little suspicious of the materials used.

How important is the packaging of the dildo?
We prefer the package it arrives in be discreet. Otherwise it's not very important.

Do you have any favorite dildos?
YES!

View album 1508531
View album 1480771
View album 185874

Reactions: SAFRAN82