My thoughts pretty much. Thank you for this.There's no "consensus" whether the Earth is round, either.
"D" comes from "Dad". Unless there are users on this site who are minors (which I hope is not true), there's pretty much no way they can consider someone under 38 - 40 a "dad". Sure, boys over 16 - 18 generally have viable sperm and can help conceive kids, but I'm sure pretty much nobody will consider them "DILFS"... And young men under 35 or so are about the same - only a child would see them as a father figure.
Sure, there's no "official" definition for the therm, but I think (and I reckon most of the people who joined this thread think the same) that 35 is a reasonable low age limit for someone to be considered a DILF (at least for the "dad" part, because the "ILF" part is truly, 100% subjective). Otherwise what's the purpose of this thread? DILF doesn't mean any man you find hot. There are lots of threads to post younger men. This one is for men who are NOT that.
Thank you.
I’m interestedI have videos if you are interested to talk of him
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.