Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Underwear is another one. The older I have gotten, the more the twins seem to hang even lower. Cant find a pouch or brief that fits any better than CK hip briefs, I hate boxers. So more and more I resort to free balling most days. I have tried several different brands and the "pouch" is always disappointing. Actually spent time cutting the inside panel out on a couple pairs to see if I could get some more stretch, but to no avail. I know there are a couple of styles out there that may work but I am not the kinda guy who is going to prance around the locker room in a sherbet string bikini.
I’m not sure if you’ve tried it yet but underarmour underwear is great at keeping everything where they are supposed to be, at least for me. Worth a try?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::zzz::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I think length is less of a problem than girth. With a new female partner I have to go carefully the first time with pussy fucking until I know how deep she can take me without feeling pain. (My current girlfriend has a deep pussy,) And when it comes to a long cock, you should be able to go balls deep anally if you angle yourself the right way. I have a buddy who goes crazy when I get past that second barrier — he says it's like every pleasure nerve in his body has been turned on.
A cock that's too thick is another matter. Trying to get your mouth around beer-can girth isn't much fun for anyone. Stretching a pussy or ass a bit is fun for both the top and bottom, but not if there's a danger of ripping things apart. I'm glad I have a big cock, but especially glad it's not too thick. What's good enough for Brent Everett is good enough for me
The second barrier is like the holy grail!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, having your whole dick sucked is something huge guys will never experience. Can’t imagine not being able to have someone’s lips at the base of my dick, sometimes even licking my nuts at the same time. The fact that big dudes may never get to feel that is crazy to me lol.
I’d take your challenger if we weren’t in different continents ...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The trick is to charm them and get them interested in you as a person before they realize what awaits them. By then, they don't want to give up the man above.
You’re forgetting that most men can’t help themselves. If they have a big dick, they will let you know, if they have a small dick, they will buy a performance car :joy:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You’re forgetting that most men can’t help themselves. If they have a big dick, they will let you know, if they have a small dick, they will buy a performance car :joy:

That’s why I drive a ten year old Camry. I don’t want anyone to be misled.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bird chest lol

I did a Google search to find a pix of your cock @moderatelife89

24ad5aa9c07094ceec5e3ad9522160ee.jpg

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bought my first big truck about a year and a half ago. The first thing that came out of my gay brother's and his partner's mouth, jokingly, was that I got me a "little dick truck". Of course I knew what they were talking about and jokingly assured my brother me buying a big truck to compensate for a little dick was NOT the case for me.

I'm an average length beer can cock guy.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought my first big truck about a year and a half ago. The first thing that came out of my gay brother's and his partner's mouth, jokingly, was that I got me a "little dick truck". Of course I knew what they were talking about and jokingly assured my brother me buying a big truck to compensate for a little dick was NOT the case for me.

I'm an average length beer can cock guy.
I love a thick beer can cock, you should show it off handsome!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm just going to leave this here.
hH4kLs6.png
Fuckyou!!! ... I was drinking, now, I have to clean up the mess....
You went Metallica on us... Sad, But, True..

Edit: Roll on the right, (MONSTER toilet, MONSTER owner putting thte paper OVER...)
And, the toilet on the left.. .with the paper PROPERLY under...

And, for the graphics... tea-bagging on the smaller "public " toilets.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would agree that the toilet issue is something I'd consider a problem, also having people think that I'm supposed to be interested in them because they like my dick.
Indeed, my friend! Understandable how that situation could be an issue.
Indy