Dj barros / theultimateprettyboy

Anyone else follow DJ Barros on Instagram? His username is TheUltimatePrettyBoy and just started an OnlyFans with the same username. Wondering if the content is worth it. He posts a lotta ass pics on IG.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very good looking guy but to me, definitely not a pretty boy type. He's much more butch looking and ruggedly handsome in these pics. To me pretty boys are smooth, delicate and have a good mix of male/female characteristics.

Exstatic

Legendary Member
Media
Very good looking guy but to me, definitely not a pretty boy type. He's much more butch looking and ruggedly handsome in these pics. To me pretty boys are smooth, delicate and have a good mix of male/female characteristics.

he gave himself the “ultimate pretty boy” nickname many many moons ago In his young twink days (probably going on 10 years now) . He wanted to be a model and thought he was pretty cuz he was “fit” & he’s worked at that goal & just kept the name because it’s what he is known by. Here’s some throw backs.

Attachments

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he gave himself the “ultimate pretty boy” nickname many many moons ago In his young twink days (probably going on 10 years now) . He wanted to be a model and thought he was pretty cuz he was “fit” & he’s worked at that goal & just kept the name because it’s what he is known by. Here’s some throw backs.

I see.. thanks @Exstatic