I messaged him today… For some reason he stopped making porn took onlyfans down. I asked why he left me on opened for some reason. With an ass like that you cant do that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Freekaleek94
I messaged him today… For some reason he stopped making porn took onlyfans down. I asked why he left me on opened for some reason. With an ass like that you cant do that
Do you have his vids? I think it's clear he moved on. Sadly.
 
This is what I have saved
That fat butt is everything damn 😩I wonder why the fattest butts always stopped making content from one day to another like seriously what’s the purpose to have such a big butt if you aren’t going to take advantage of it
I wish there was more vids of him getting fucked out there he takes dick so fk good