Do 10 pushups every hour!

D

deleted324044

I have no idea my friend, sorry. I don't weightlift, just body weight and activities

Reactions: Vasko
D

deleted324044

This was more just aimed to get people motivated and it is something I did myself and felt good doing it

Reactions: Vasko and Joll

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm aware. My question for more pointed at those who perform a regular and thorough chest workout as part of their weightlifting regimen. Will this cause overtraining or perhaps fatigue on chest days? Should it be skipped on chest days? Has anyone found that it actually helped chest development or facilitated and increase in the amount of weight you can lift during subsequent chest workouts or potentially lessen your ability to lift?

@H9T - you are among the .001%'ers here who probably aren't here looking for weightlifting advice! And, even if you were and this was bad advice for you, you've got plenty of margin for error, like a billionaire losing $10k at the poker table in Vegas. Cheers!

Reactions: hung9thick

@H9T - you are among the .001%'ers here who probably aren't here looking for weightlifting advice! And, even if you were and this was bad advice for you, you've got plenty of margin for error, like a billionaire losing $10k at the poker table in Vegas. Cheers!
I'll take that as a compliment. But I am always looking for ways to get an extra edge and this caught my eye. If it truly beneficial to experiences lifters then I'm all for it. But not at the cost of my one rep max bench. Haha

Reactions: Cm4hjl

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll take that as a compliment. But I am always looking for ways to get an extra edge and this caught my eye. If it truly beneficial to experiences lifters then I'm all for it. But not at the cost of my one rep max bench. Haha

Was definitely a compliment.

No idea about ORBM. You weigh 80kg or so? What's ORBM? Just curious...

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have shoulder issues or are just starting out I suggest watching this vid. It gives you an idea of proper form. Elbows back, no sway back:

I might try this 3 days after chest day for a day.

Another move if you burn out that works...to a point is http://www.50pullups.com

I was able to get to about 30 and got bored.
But it did work but you must be strict about your form and honest to yourself and thats the hard part.

Was definitely a compliment.

No idea about ORBM. You weigh 80kg or so? What's ORBM? Just curious...
I'm 92 kg. My one rep bench is 285. It's a weak point for me considering my deaslift and squat.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 92 kg. My one rep bench is 285. It's a weak point for me considering my deaslift and squat.

Your ORBM is 1.4 x body weight. That's very good dude, probably 90th percentile at least.

What weight do you bench x8x3?

Yes rest days ARE important ., it allows your body to repair and recover , since muscles grow when resting. I think this was more of a motivational "exercise" to get people moving, rather than a work out plan per se.

D

deleted324044

I try to do 40 every hour. I'm not structured, it is just something I do.

Reactions: malakos

Love wall sits ! My quads and glutes definitely have benefited